Weight Losers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Losers

count me in, im about 140 lbs and want to be 127 or there abouts. I have been horseing the nosh for the last 12 days, cant wait to shift some weight!!!!

Comment

Weight Losers

Will weigh myself tomorrow.....forgot when I got up this morning. Hope it's not too shocking! Tossing out the leftover baking today.....but there is still too much chocolate hanging around. Hubby will take care of most of thar I'm sure.....thank goodness!

Comment

Weight Losers

Freefly: 13 lb
        Ally: 24.5 lb
        Limers: 13 lb
        New day: 14 lb
        Pauly: 21 lb
        Jinglejo:10 lb
        Paula: 8 lb
        Hippy man: 30 lb

Hello, I just copied the old goals,! Welcome criss and limers!
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

Ally: 24.5 lb
          Dottie 20 lbs
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Weight Losers

Ally: 24.5 - 3. = 21.5 lb
            Dottie 20 lbs

Hi, Dottie and all weight losers... How are we doing?
            Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi Ally, very sweet of you to knock off an extra 6 lbs for me but can't really take credit for that
              You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Weight Losers

too much grease on n.y.e,too much beers,getting with the program today,had skinless chicken,broccoli,spinach,and a smoothie,switched back to diet coke,lots of water
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

Got weighed this morning, and surprisingly I have not put any weight on, just proves my problem was always the booze. Good luck everyone, new year, new outlook on life.

Comment

Weight Losers

paula;1437021 wrote: Got weighed this morning, and surprisingly I have not put any weight on, just proves my problem was always the booze. Good luck everyone, new year, new outlook on life.
                    omg...... lucky you!!! im afraid to weigh myself!! I will on monday tho

Comment

Weight Losers

me too limers! scared that glass scale will break in half haha!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

I was dreading getting on the scales, but I only weigh myself on a morning before eating or drinking anything, not at any other time of day, because once we start eatin/drinking, weight fluctuates. My initial loss was due to a vomiting bug that made me really ill for days. I now try to stick to low fat, Rosemary Conley has a very good book.

Comment

Weight Losers

Freefly: 19 lb
                          Ally: 21.5 lb
                          Dottie 20 lbs

Sorry free fly! I just added the 6 pounds back, lol!

Hi, Paula, Pauly, and limers:

Pauly: lol! I doubt that glass will break! I always weigh myself first in the morning after I pee because that's the lightest time of the day!

I'm trying something new now: 1 large breakfast, skip lunch, then eat a small dinner. Seems to be working. Whenever I eat 3 meals I gain weight. I'm just too inactive (lying in bed apparently doesn't burn enough calories) for me to justify 3 meals..,.
                          Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

I haven't weighed in because I am in denial and I don't want to see the truth staring out at me. BUT...I did get up this morning and did my workout! When I start feeling better about myself I'll tippy-toe over to the scale (you have to sneak up on it), but I'll hold on to the wall to keep the number low. LOL
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Weight Losers

Still at 14 lbs to lose....so holidays didn't to too much damage. I laughed when I read about weighing in only in the morning and after the pee.....exactly when I to do. Makes me mad when I go to the doctors and have to get weighed......always at least 3-4 lbs heavier......they should knock off a few pounds for your clothes at least!

Comment

Weight Losers

well I aint weighing nothin' till I get a few days start! REturned to normal eating yesterday so by monday it MIGHT be safe by monday............WIll register weight here then and name and shame myself snd im very serious about loosing this weight here with you guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X