Weight Losers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Losers

Well done Tree and Phin, I have just had a birthday, and probably could do to loose a bit more than I first anticipated, though I had a bug in december and lost a lot of weight which I really expected to put back on, which amazingly I didn't. Perhaps due to my lack of al consumption. Good luck everyone we can all do this, thanks Alkie, for starting this thread,

Comment

Weight Losers

Freefly: 19 lb
      Ally: 18.5 lb - 0.5 = 18 lb
      Limers: 13 lb
      New day: 14 lb
      Pauly: 21 lb
      Jinglejo:10 lb
      Paula: 8 lb
      Hippy man: 30 lb
      Dottie 20 lbs
      Phin: original goal achieved!!!! New goal 55 lb:!
      Stella: 7 lb - 6 lb = 1 lb !!!!!
      K9: ? Lb
      Librarygirl: 60 lb
      Tree: 25 lb

Welcome Tree and hi, everyone!

You all are keeping me motivated. This thread also remind us not to drink because as Tree points out, alcohol adds a lot more calories to our diet!
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

"This thread also remind us not to drink because as Tree points out, alcohol adds a lot more calories to our diet!" I hate to think of how many calories I consumed! To lose weight I should consume 1200cal per day, and I was consuming 1800 just in BEER!!! Jay-sus! No wonder I got fat and a beer gut!!!! Good lord! I never thought of it until now!

This is great motivation!!!!

Comment

Weight Losers

Wow Phin and LibraryGirl, you are doing great! As is everyone else here, even if you are only achieving small goals or experiencing set backs at least you are taking a step in the right direction and not continuing the old habits!
          :earth: Tree23

Comment

Weight Losers

So kind of a negative point to losing weight for me: My coworker is a larger girl who is heavily endowed in the chest and I am not (Yay for A's!). We were discussing working out and diets etc today and I told her my weight loss goal. She remarked that she had no idea where that weight would be coming from ( I carry it well) and that I would definitely have no boobs at all if I lost the weight. I am trying to stay positive. I weigh 100 lbs less than I did in the past and I have more chest now than I did then, so I think I'll be ok. Besides, it's just vanity right? I'll take smaller boobs for a healthier firmer/toner rest of my body any day. (I am just going to keep telling myself this...In this I might be pathetic.)
            :earth: Tree23

Comment

Weight Losers

Tree,

I have bigger boobs, and would trade them for a smaller pair in a heartbeat! Don't worry what others say or think. Maybe she's feeling overwhelmed herself with her weight issues. If you are female, you are most likelt to have them, lol!

Comment

Weight Losers

hey tree,thats funny cuz im scared to lose to much weight because my boobs go. bye bye,but i guess if everything else looks better i can deal,i hope
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

havent weighed in yet , i have no scales and need to hit the pharmacy first thing some morning but im exercising and not drinking!! Sounds like ur all doing fab x

Comment

Weight Losers

Limers: bet you lost weight. Go get you a scale!

Yea, my husband will be sad about my boobs going but I don't care. Someone at work commented on my weight loss today! Makes me totally happy!
                    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

Ally,

That's awesome that someone noticed! That's the ultimate compliment. I haven't really seen anyone so it's hard to notice, lol....maybe when I see friends I haven't seen for a bit.

Comment

Weight Losers

Alcoholic;1440567 wrote: Limers: bet you lost weight. Go get you a scale!

Yea, my husband will be sad about my boobs going but I don't care. Someone at work commented on my weight loss today! Makes me totally happy!
                        thats great! :l

I always loose it ont he boobs when it sheds as well, still I will be one happy camper for this belly to go down, hate, hate , hate my spare tyre!!

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi Ally, you know me from the Topa thread,

I want to join in your thread with you all, I'm in the same boat, I want to lose 30 lbs. I've never been this big in my life, my frame is small and it is really a burden physically and mentally to be like this. Just like so many of you have said, I too have so many cute clothes that I love, hanging in my closet and I'm unable to wear them. I now have only a few things that I can wear to work, I wish I could take a month and go to a rehab/weight loss spa, but no money for it

I too drink a lot of calories at night and that also makes me eat more at the same time. I'm sick of this feeling. On Thursday I'm visiting the gym that is close to my apartment to see if they have any people working out who are my age and like me a somewhat in the weight issue, LOL, and if they have any classes for starting out slow in stretching and aerobic exercise. I used to be very athletic and in shape but now I'm a mess.

I'm hoping that joining your group will help me get seriously started toward my goal, having a group to share with should help, I pray. I'll weigh in once a week and start today I guess, so today, 0 weight loss.

Thanks everyone for listening, I'm going to really try now.

Love, play

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi Everyone!

I am failing horribly at this exercise thing...I keep "meaning" to. LOL

I AM eating healthier though and I think I've lost a pound or two just by skipping the ridiculous amounts of candy I was eating. I try to stay full on healthy foods so I don't binge on the crap. Even if I don't lose weight, I am starting to feel better. They say you are what you eat...no wonder I felt like CRAP. LOL

Hi Play!
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Weight Losers

Morning everyone!

How's everyone doing? It's a nice sunny day here in Ontario, warm for this time of year, above zero. How I wish my family immigrated somewhere warm!!!!! I don't enjoy the Canadian winters. However, I have no other choice, lol.

Since my 1st 10lbs goal was met, I have lost another 2.2. So from 50 that's 47.8 to go. It actually sounds better than 50lbs, lmao!!!!!

I am feeling ok not drinking. I love that my eyes are puffy anymore. I was always very selfconscious of that. I simply can't drink as my new job won't allow for it. I have to get up at 4:30am and be at work for 5:15. Part of the reason why I took this job was because I knew I wouldn't be able to drink during the week. Plus it's at a gym, which is awesome, I have incentives everyday seeing all those skinny broads coming in!!! I want to be one of those skinny broads, ok not super skinny but certainly not as fat as I am!!!

I love this thread!!!

Comment

Weight Losers

Allllllllllllllllrighty, time to get serious about getting back to my fighting weight. I tried the no sugar thing and failed miserably, but this time I WILL succeed with better eating and losing weight.

Been doing a lot of research about clean eating and working out, and plan to implement them soon!

Guess this will be the accountability thread for me.

Starting the program off at 196 poundaroony's good luck to all
                                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                                X