• Show
Clear All

Weight Losers

O M G!! Just 10 more minutes......
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Weight Losers

Do jumping jacks until then!
      I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Weight Losers

Freefly: 19 lb
        Ally: 17 lb
        Limers: 9 lb
        New day: 13 lb
        Pauly: 20 lb
        Jinglejo:10 lb
        Paula: 7 lb
        Hippy man: 30 lb
        Dottie 20 lbs
        Phin: New goal 46.8
        Stella: 1 lb
        K9: ? Lb
        Librarygirl: 60 lb
        Tree: 25 lb
        Play 30 lb
        Nelz : 19 lb
        Rainyday: 15 lb
        Cinders: 20 lb

Hi, everyone:

Today I can do at least 10 jumping jacks w weights on. I will commit to that at least. You guys have motivated me to do that. Thanks!
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

Alcoholic;1445572 wrote: Freefly: 19 lb
          Ally: 17 lb
          Limers: 9 lb
          New day: 13 lb
          Pauly: 20 lb
          Jinglejo:10 lb
          Paula: 7 lb
          Hippy man: 30 lb
          Dottie 20 lbs
          Phin: New goal 46.8
          Stella: 1 lb
          K9: ? Lb
          Librarygirl: 60 lb
          Tree: 25 lb
          Play 30 lb
          Nelz : 19 lb
          Rainyday: 15 lb
          Cinders: 20 lb

Hi, everyone:

Today I can do at least 10 jumping jacks w weights on. I will commit to that at least. You guys have motivated me to do that. Thanks!
          Go Go Go! Lift Lift Lift! Jump Jump Jump!:goodjob:
          I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Weight Losers

And pauly:

definitely I would choose the banana split over booze! But hopefully you and I can both get motivated to do some exercise to get healthier... I'm sure I told you before that the powdered punch flavored l glut from gnc is the only l glut that seems to work for me and is the only thing that I take right now for alcohol craving right? It's only got 5 cal per scoop and it's delicious. I drink it all day long and I don't think about alcohol at all... Only time I drink now is when I'm stupid and feel I "have" to be "social." Dumb I know. I am human so sometimes I am dumb and most of the times lazy.
            Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

My weight loss stopped. Going on the cabbage soup diet for a few days and exercise for for 3 days to jump start my metabolism. I'll add other veggies like broccoli and peas to just make a nutritious veggie soup diet instead of the bad name "cabbage soup"...
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

YUM! That sounds good! I was going to go that at one point.

I ate a salad for lunch and I've been freezing since. I need something hot!

Comment

Weight Losers

hi ally,i like to read mwo on my exercise bike in the mornings after reading only a few threads 30 minutes has passed! painless,however dragging my butt outta my warm cozy bed,not fun
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

Hey All, So weighed in this morning and I am down 3 lbs! Finally!
                    :earth: Tree23

Comment

Weight Losers

Hello everyone!!!!!

Sorry it's taken me this long to check in today. I worked 5:15-4 today......then rested a bit, dinner, then the gym--I SOOOOOO didn't want to go, but I did!

I'm feeling a little blue today. I've been working hard, eating well, and I'm down 15.1lbs in total, but I don't feel like I have lost a damn thing! When I am on the treadmill or anywhere else in the gym, there's mirrors EVERYWHERE, and I tell ya, I really don't like what I see

Comment

Weight Losers

Pauly: that's great! I need to get my self a bike then! I bought a treadmill desk awhile back but didn't buy the treadmill yet! Lol!

Tree: yay! I'll post it tomorrow morning!

Phin! You lost so much weight if anything, you re healthier and on your way to a better life! Your body is probably doing some transformations inside without you knowing it like increasing metabolism and muscle mass, decreasing fat and cholesterol, reducing blood pressure and plaque build up around blood vessels, all kinds of good stuff... So don't give up... I look up to everyone of you who are exercising and I am now going to do my 10 jumping jacks I promised you earlier...!
                        Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

I did 50 jumping jacks... Out of breath... Yay..!
                          Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

tree23;1445827 wrote: Hey All, So weighed in this morning and I am down 3 lbs! Finally!
                            woo hoo hoo, fantastic :l

Comment

Weight Losers

Alcoholic;1445910 wrote: I did 50 jumping jacks... Out of breath... Yay..!
                              Ally, should we send over an ambulance?? :H

Comment

Weight Losers

Hello from Cindi.

Day 3 of my diet. Yesterday was awful waiting for 10:00 a.m. to roll around. I felt like I was starving!! (Okay, I was very uncomfortable and thinking only of food..)

Today, I cooked breakfast for my husband and cleaned up the kitchen and did not feel any pangs. Currently -- at 7:00 a.m. -- I am thinking about food but more in the abstract, habit kind of way. I am not uncomfortable.

I hope as I practice this plan, each day without breakfast gets easier and easier.

I also hope the diet works as advertised by the authors. I will lose weight without dieting, per se. I ate until full during my eight hours of eating. I even ate a couple of cookies. ;-)

Although sweets are not quite the issue they were since my gastric bypass because any large amount of carbs makes me quite ill. Sugar being the worst.

I will make Mondays my weigh in day, rather than Wednesdays, so it is easier for me to remember.

I found a DVD for walking. I am going to incorporate that into my new routine.

I hope all are doing well and meeting their goals. As long as the goals are realistic and healthy.

Remember, the most important thing is to avoid alcohol. Losing weight and getting healthier is secondary or tertiary or whatever place in your priorities you want to put it.

Love,
                                Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X