Weight Losers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Losers

NewOne;1446952 wrote: Is anyone here taking l-glute & noticing mass?

I just read that l glute & protein will make you bigger. I have been swigging protein shakes & eating big spoonfuls of l-glute. I am beginning to look like a little bodybuilder.
    Seriously?

Are you male or female?
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Weight Losers

I find that 1/4 tsp of l-glut put directly under my tongue when a craving hits is all I need.....might do this a couple of times if it doesn't subside fairly quickly (like 15 minutes). Maybe you don't need as much as you are taking. Just my opinion

Comment

Weight Losers

NewOne;1446952 wrote: Is anyone here taking l-glute & noticing mass?

I just read that l glute & protein will make you bigger. I have been swigging protein shakes & eating big spoonfuls of l-glute. I am beginning to look like a little bodybuilder.
        I haven't taken the protein w l- glut... but I don't look like a bodybuilder at all. My muscles seem a little stronger though. Maybe it's my imagination.
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

New Day;1446973 wrote: I find that 1/4 tsp of l-glut put directly under my tongue when a craving hits is all I need.....might do this a couple of times if it doesn't subside fairly quickly (like 15 minutes). Maybe you don't need as much as you are taking. Just my opinion
          I'll try that then... I'm beginning to think I'm taking too much L = glute, kind of worried about it. feel addicted to it.... thanks, New Day for that suggestion!
          Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

OMG Rainy! Hilarious. Wish I could have welcomed my giant boobs that way! Mine were no help and all hassle and I cut them down.

I am beginning to think there is a genetic predisposition that say crap hair = big boobs! In some of us.

Rainyday;1446343 wrote: My grandma was always overweight post babies. Very overweight. She was a nanny who did everything for the family, cooked, cleaned, car pooled, disciplined, loved. She is missed by all!

Anyway, she liked to wear wigs. She was probably about 5'3? Fat. BIG BOOBS. She once got a blonde wig and I remember her looking just like Dolly Parton. Plus she could make them dance. The boobs that is.

Under her boobs used to sweat so bad. I remember she used to cut out the sleeves of her sweat shirt and cut holes in it. Called them her Holy Shirts. LOL

Gee... do we have any men on this thread. LMAO

Comment

Weight Losers

Morning all,

Terrible weekend....I drank Friday night, and completely suffered physically and emotionally yesterday. I still feel awful that I caved.

I'm sorry I disappointed everyone, mostly myself.

Comment

Weight Losers

what triggered it phin?
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

I was with the wrong people too soon....

Comment

Weight Losers

Phin......don't be too hard on yourself. You're far from the first person here to be tripped up by AL! The important thing is that you recognized what triggered it. I know you were very concerned about being at the tournament with your friends......habits are very hard to break.
                    Take it for what it was.....and give it another start. If you start right now, it won't be as hard as if you slip away to AL for a long period. It will just make starting that much harder.
                    Jump back into the Nest and feel the support.
                    We are here for you.

Comment

Weight Losers

I just feel so awful. I'm so disappointed in myself.

Comment

Weight Losers

I know you do Phin......but it was a difficult position to be in so early in your sobriety. Don't let it be the thing that makes you keep drinking.
                        It was one occasion. See it for that, and put it behind you. I'm still wobbly too.....my slip could come at anytime as well, but I hope I can stay vigilant enough to ward it off. I'm not so sure I could have given the same situation.
                        Stay with us. :l

Comment

Weight Losers

Freefly: 19 lb
                          Ally: 14.5 lb + 1.5 = 16 lb
                          Limers: 9 lb
                          New day: 13 lb
                          Pauly: 20 lb
                          Jinglejo:10 lb
                          Paula: 7 lb
                          Hippy man: 30 lb
                          Dottie 20 lbs
                          Phin: New goal 46.8
                          Stella: 1 lb
                          K9: ? Lb
                          Librarygirl: 60 lb
                          Tree: 22 lb
                          Play 30 lb
                          Nelz : 19 lb
                          Rainyday: 14 lb
                          Cinders: 20 lb

Phin: sorry that you're not feeling well. The important thing us that you are back on the wagon now and w a new resolve to stay healthy. Just like diet and exercise, if you slip one day and eat a huge meal, you just go back the next day and eat healthy again, right? Be it alcohol or diet or exercise, all these are life long commitments we make to stay healthy for our lives and there will be a few mishaps along the way we just pick ourselves up and dust off and go on! But of course we have to learn from our past mistakes and hope to minimize harm next time.... You are such an inspiration to us all here so far so we know you can do it, phin!

Ate too much again. Oh well, there's always a tomorrow.
                          Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Oh, and I'm eating like a pig today! I think it's PMS.

Comment

Weight Losers

Freefly: 19 lb
                              Ally: 16 lb + 0.5 = 16.5
                              Limers: 9 lb
                              New day: 13 lb
                              Pauly: 20 lb
                              Jinglejo:10 lb
                              Paula: 7 lb
                              Hippy man: 30 lb
                              Dottie 20 lbs
                              Phin: New goal 46.8
                              Stella: 1 lb
                              K9: ? Lb
                              Librarygirl: 60 lb
                              Tree: 22 lb
                              Play 30 lb
                              Nelz : 19 lb
                              Rainyday: 14 lb
                              Cinders: 20 lb

Hi, everyone:

Ate more than I should this weekend but now committed to going back to the diet again.

Phin: hope you are feeling better as we start a new week!
                              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

I am having a better day, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X