Weight Losers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Losers

ooh those skinny cow ice cream sandwiches are so good and only 150 cals,much less than my beloved banana split
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

Those skinny cow ice cream make my mouth water!!!!

Not taking kudzu anymore.... Now what am I going to do w my 6 bottles of kudzu!! Stupid me!

Do I need shoes to run on treadmill or can I just run w socks on? Maybe since I'm so out if shape I should just walk first otherwise limers will really need to call 911!

I hate wearing shoes!!!! I'm kind of hoping the treadmill will take awhile to arrive....
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

ally,i just askef about the kudzu because as i mentioned before i think it made me gain,it does have hormonal effects,and yes you need shoes on the treadmill or else itll hurt the arches of your feet silly goose

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

lol! I had a bowl of sherbert.....80cals for a half of cup; however I think I had a cup!!!!

Comment

Weight Losers

I ate terribly over the weekend (ate a big Harvey's burger....Phin will know what they are...so delicious!...with fries and onion rings) and paid the price...but I'm not stepping on the scale until Thursday!
            I am back to my yoga classes Monday and Wednesdays though and did a quick workout today too. Trying to make up for the burger meal.

Comment

Weight Losers

Started Zumba (on land) with my mom. Ridiculously funny and sad! But I laughed hysterically for about 20 minutes so I got a good abdominal workout! Surprisingly you burn 500 to 1000 calories per workout session. It doesn't seem all that intensive or hard, its just like dance lessons and it is upbeat so it goes fast, but man, by the end you are definitely sweating! Pretty sure I have anemia since I switched to vegetarianism. Been super weak and tired. Attributed it all to the Topa and/or my Fibromyalgia or CFS but after further consideration added iron deficiency to the list of possibilities. I was going to start Weight Watchers but everything that is vegetarian that is full of protein is extremely high in points (such as nuts)...conundrum. Slow weight loss I guess and toning is my plan. Taking iron supplements; prefer that to eating meat. 25 days AF and Vegetarian
              :earth: Tree23

Comment

Weight Losers

I went to 2 hour long Krav classes yesterday, one in the morning and one at night. It was the same workout both times - exhausting. Plus I took the dogs for a walk. When I went to bed Fitbit said I still had over 600 calories I could eat for the day.

Well, I blew through them today because I am so sore I can barely get off the couch by myself. I tried to run this morning and made it about 10 minutes before quitting (half of that was a 5 minute walking warm up). Ouch, everything hurts!
                Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Weight Losers

OMG New Day!!! I love love love Harvey's burgers! Oh and the onion rings?!! I haven't had them in sooooo long! I'll bet it was damn good, wasn't it? Lol

I believe I have hit a plateau since starting. I can't really comain about my weight loss since I'm down 15 in 23 days but it definately has slowed down. I did have that bad weekend and my sore knee. Maybe I need to ramp things up a bit. I do find I am eating less since starting my new job but that just started Monday.

Krav? Is that the martial art exercises? Do you do that at a facility or a video?

It's still pretty damn early here in bitter cold Ontario, so I look forward to hearing from everyone today!!! Another -15 day here! All week-come on Spring!!!

Comment

Weight Losers

Krav as in Krav Maga. It's a self defense pseudo martial art developed by the Israeli Defense Forces. There are tons of videos on YouTube if you ever have a spare few moments. I've been doing it for 5 years.

Day-um!! How did you lose 15 pounds in 23 days? Do tell!
                    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Weight Losers

15lbs in 23 days!!! Bloody hell!! And your complaining!!!!!!Bloody hell!!!!!!!!

your doing fantastic, what the hell did you drink???

Comment

Weight Losers

why is pms such a bitch! i hate it,when i look at my journal i always slip around that time,or immediatly after its like my cravings for everything like pizza,doritos,chocolate,beer is times 10! rode my bike this morning try to kill the pissy mood im in,send me positive energy my peeps please!

Comment

Weight Losers

Pauly,

One thing I absolutely do not miss about being premenopausal is the PMS. I suffered from it horribly. Sending :l:l

I don't care for the hot flashes, though.

sigh. I did not get back on the wagon after the weekend. I am going to start tomorrow. Why not today? I have a huge beef stew pot that will only be good through today. Hubby and I will finish that off and then start again.

My usual getting ready to get ready.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Weight Losers

Pauly, I am ravenous the week before I start. I will eat anything in sight. It's how I know it's coming as I'm not entirely regular. It sux, for real.

Comment

Weight Losers

Freefly: 19 lb
                              Ally: 16.5 -0.5 lb = 16 lb
                              Limers: 9 lb
                              New day: 13 lb
                              Pauly: 20 lb
                              Jinglejo:10 lb
                              Paula: 7 lb
                              Hippy man: 30 lb
                              Dottie 20 lbs
                              Phin: New goal 46.8
                              Stella: 1 lb
                              K9: ? Lb
                              Librarygirl: 60 lb
                              Tree: 22 lb
                              Play 30 lb
                              Nelz : 19 lb
                              Rainyday: 14 lb
                              Cinders: 20 lb
                              Siren 35 lb

Hi, everyone!

Is the board above still right?

Tree: wow, Zumba burns that many calories? I'm going to start doing my Zumba wii then. Maybe just start w 1 song tonight. Congrats on being a vegetarian! Wish I could commit to that.!

Phin: now the whole gang is screaming "what were you complaining about?!" We lost all sympathy for you! LOL! . No, sweetie! We are just so proud of you!

Pauly: sending you happy thought... But burn away those angry energy and calories, you go girl!

Siren: Krav... Fitbit... You are introducing a new world to me...

I forgot to do the 10 jumping jacks last night, but instead fell asleep in bed at 7 pm. I got up this morning and did those 10 I promised though. That's probably 5 calories burned, right? Right now eating 2 pieces of greasy pizza for breakfast...
                              Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                              A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

How's everybody doing on the weight loss? I have lost my momentum...my main focus is staying smoke-free for now. But I'm cheering all of you on!!! :yougo::yougo:
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X