• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Losers

whats kd?
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

It's ok Pauly...just Kraft Dinner. A comfort food from childhood....my 30 year old daughter still has cravings for it.

Comment

Weight Losers

Kraft Dinner. And I just had some popcorn. .

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi, phin, new day, pauly,

Just got done w work so sorry didn't get to comment on what's going on, phin....

Sorry that you are going through this w your hubby but I must say wow, together for 25 and married for 151/2!! Most people can't be together that long! I'm glad you feel comfortable to vent here because now I will feel comfortable too to vent about my husband! .

Maybe a night apart will bring you guys back together again.... I certainly hope so.... Let us know.... I have thrown many things at my husband before too... And gosh, every time he deserved it!!!!

God bless!
          Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
          A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

I did my jiu jitsu this morning, followed by a krav maga session. Neither was a spectacular workout today, though I am strangely tired. Out to lunch today and then homemade broccoli cheese soup tonight for dinner. Those cookies are looking pretty good right now.

And if we're going to talk about husbands, let me know because I have all sort of stuff to vent!
            Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Weight Losers

siren, jiu jitsu! I'm jealous! I used to work out daily but the last year I have stopped. I am trying to get back to walking 2 miles a day but with the short days and cold weather it's hard. i have managed to start eating 4 servings of fresh fruits and vegs a day and greek yogurt once a day. Now if I could just get my work outs back online!
              ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET THOUGH THIS DAY AF

Comment

Weight Losers

Freefly: 19 lb
                Ally: 11.5 lb + 3 = 14.5 lb
                Limers: 9 lb
                New day: 13 lb
                Pauly: 19 lb
                Jinglejo:10 lb
                Paula: 7 lb
                Hippy man: 30 lb
                Dottie 20 lbs
                Phin: 46.8 lb
                Stella: 1 lb
                K9: ? Lb
                Librarygirl: 60 lb
                Tree: 22 lb
                Play 30 lb
                Nelz : 19 lb
                Rainyday: 14 lb
                Cinders: 20 lb
                Siren 35 lb
                Red nose: 25 lb
                mya: 30 lb
                quakegirl: 40 lb

I overeat on weekends because I have the time. Got huge orders of Chinese takeouts last night and the fried calamari was just so delicious. I hope I'm not making anyone relapsing on their diet by mentioning it... Lol!

Ok, when Monday comes around, back on the diet....(still have left overs.... Can't waste food now....)

Phin: are things calming down in your household? I hope so....
                Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Yes, things seem better. Thanks for asking!

I was thinking that I had a whole day again, free, then realized I have to go into work for 3hrs for CPR training. DAMN!

I tend to overet on weekends as well. This weekend wasn't too bad though. I just havent worked out at all. I will tomorrow after work, might as well, already there.

How's everyone doing?

Glad to hear I'm not alone in the husband drama!!!!!

Comment

Weight Losers

Hippy man: 30 lb
                    Dottie 20 lbs
                    Play 30 lb
                    Siren 35 lb

Happy Hippy has LOST 12 lbs. YEAH ME!!!
                    Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Weight Losers

That is so awesome!!!!! Good for you Hippy!!!! What's your secret?

Comment

Weight Losers

dammit hippy! im totally jealous lol,congrats you dog! i bought this stuff called right size smooties,im a little worried cuz it contains guarana and more caffiene,im sensitive but ill try it for lunch tomorrow cuz i get that afternoon energy slump maybe thatll help,today im having a baby shower for my daughter and i bought a winnie the pooh cake so do diet today,plus we orderd catered sandwiches from this place we like,plus no alcohol,so ill be drinking regular pepsi(my na treat)hubs made homemade salsa,im making ranch dip,we have a veggie platter,but really like im gonna bother touching that today get real! junk food sunday,yippee!(ally may have to add a pound to my total eek)
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

Sounds awesome Pauly! You have a blast! Send some yummies through cyberspace for me!!!!

Comment

Weight Losers

Hippy man: 30 lb - 12 lb = 18 lb!!!
                            Dottie 20 lbs
                            Play 30 lb
                            Siren 35 lb

Hippyman: what is your secret!!!!!

Pauly: sounds yum! Have a great time and you never know, maybe you won't see that pound coming back!

Phin: my husband and my friend had a shouting match last night and she stormed out. Now I have to patch things up between them! Talk about husbands!!!! He couldn't keep his mouth shut! I think he insulted her "country" which he insists isn't a "country." Ahhhhh!!!!! Believe me, I should have spilled coffee on him last night over his HEAD!
                            Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi all,

I have lost a few pounds so far, but I think it's related to not taking in those liquid calories, not really that I have been adhering to my self-imposed diet or anything. I'm making roasted veggie pannini sandwiches for the hub and I for lunch, then tandoori shrimp and pav bhaji (Indian vegetable curry) with naan for dinner. I'm also going to make my own salsa and Italian wedding soup today. Winter is great for spending time in the kitchen cooking!
                              Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Weight Losers

there is a new skinny cow product out that is chocolate filled with caramel ( in texas we say carmel) anyway its three pieces and 130 cals. I love it!

can i join?

as of this morning i need to loose 8 lbs all in my belly and butt!

siren where do you live? the us or somewhere else.
                                ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET THOUGH THIS DAY AF

Comment

Working...
                                X