Weight Losers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Losers

How do our FitBit folks enjoy them? Which do you suggest, the regular one or the one that monitors sleeps as well?

Comment

Weight Losers

Hey Phin.....congratulations on the weight loss! Keep going girl. I don't know anything about FitBit.

Ally....I guess I should weigh myself on Mondays either.....lost that weekend pound.....so you can put me down for 14 still to go. Going to have to get more discipline ......going away it the end of March for a beach holiday.

Healthy eating today!

Comment

Weight Losers

I want to lose 15 too.

Comment

Weight Losers

Losing weight

rednose 25 -5 yahoo.......
          All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Weight Losers

Originally Posted by Alcoholic
            Freefly: 19 lb
            Ally: 13 lb - 1..5 = 11.5 lb (lost 18.5 lb so far)
            Limers: 9 lb
            New day: 14 lb
            Pauly: 19 lb
            Jinglejo:10 lb
            Paula: 7 lb
            Hippy man: 18 lb (just lost 12 lbs!!!)
            Dottie 20 lbs
            Phin: 46.8 lb - 3 = 43.8 lb ( lost 17.1 lb!)
            Stella: 1 lb
            K9: ? Lb
            Librarygirl: 60 lb
            Tree: 22 lb
            Play 30 lb
            Nelz : 19 lb
            Rainyday: 14 lb
            Cinders: 20 lb
            Siren 35 lb
            Red nose: 25 lb --5 = 20 lb ( lost 5 lb!)
            mya: 30 lb
            quakegirl: 40 lb
            Odat1234: 8 lbs
            Friedabee : 20 lbs
            Spicoli:15 lb

Hi, all welcome spicoli!

And I didn't see until now that red nose you lost 2 pounds yesterday and 3 more today, how quickly! Secret?

How about if we do this like newbies rollcall and put instructions on how to add/ cut/ paste our own weight gain loss ? Ideas anyone? Or any volunteers to take over this job here? My dad is coming to visit and I'm afraid I'll be leaving people out, accidentally adding a few pounds on people without meaning to.... Lol!
            Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
            A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

My fitbit scale doesn't work, have to return it and get a new one, its the smart scale one....
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Can I join the losers club too? I am down 22lbs since Jan 1 and I am now adding excercise into the mix. I have about 40 more to go but I know this time I am going to get there. I have tried since I quit drinking almost 2 years ago to get this weight off but never seriously did anything to accomplish it. The time is now. I have an awesome body underneath this fatsuit and I cant wait to show it off!!! I can already see the changes since I started and it is sooo motivating.

Hope everyone is having and awesome day!
                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Weight Losers

Welcome red67! Of course you can join! Let me add you first thing tomorrow w a goal of 40 lbs but first let me ask how you lost 22 lb since jan 1?!
                  Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

New Day;1452883 wrote: Hey Phin.....congratulations on the weight loss! Keep going girl. I don't know anything about FitBit.

Ally....I guess I should weigh myself on Mondays either.....lost that weekend pound.....so you can put me down for 14 still to go. Going to have to get more discipline ......going away it the end of March for a beach holiday.

Healthy eating today!
                    Weigh on Friday, first thing in am, after you go the bathroom....before breakfast w no clothes on, hair dry, .... . It makes a difference, I swear!
                    Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Ally, sorry I led you astray on the scale Ours worked fine...

I still don't have my fit one device yet, though.
                      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Weight Losers

Well it started with getting the flu the last weekend in December and once I saw I lost 8lbs I decided to keep up the weight loss. I eat breakfast and a small lunch and usually no dinner or something very small. I weigh myself every morning to keep the motivation going. I know alot of people say dont weigh yourself that often but its what keeps me going on this. I knew I had to add exercise to it though to be healthier, look my best as I lose it and to keep losing the weight. I am doing the 30 shred and a walking video (I will do this daily for the next 30 days). I will add in other vidoes to change it up-I have about 20 workout vidoes. I also joined myfitnesspal.com to keep track of everything.

I am so excited to be on this journey with all of you. This place helped me when I quit drinking so I know it will help me with this new adventure.

Comment

Weight Losers

Welcome new friends in Health and Wellness!!!!! Glad to have you all aboard!!!!

If anyone has any weightloss secrets, REDNOSE, part of the rules of the club is you gotta come clean!!!! LMAO!!!!

Good day so far......didn't work out after work, I'll wait and workout with hubby later, though I doubt I'll feel like it!!! Sitting here eating steelcut oats to fill my hunger-hole!!!

Comment

Weight Losers

Whatever you do, don't order those meal plans where it's delivered to your door. I have tried Nutri-System and e-diets meal delivery plans. The food is AWFUL!! No wonder people lose weight - the food sucks.
                            Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Weight Losers

Siren, so so true on the meal plans!!! Plus it is so much healthier and cheaper to make your own. I cook alot on Sunday and package out the meals for the next couple of days. Then i cook something else.on Wednesday night for Thursday and Friday. I eat pretty much what I want, but no fast food, fatty snacks or sugar (as much as I can I avoid these three the most). Other than that my meals consist of the foods i like to eat. If you dont like what you eat you will never stick with it.

I see those meal plans and how much they are and i cant believe people buy that crap. Believe me you can eat right and it will taste good for waaaaay cheaper than buying those.

Comment

Weight Losers

So, anyone hear of the hcg? Wasn't Cindi's husband going to do it? I just found a place in my town that I can buy it $30 (30-40 days) but it's 500 calories!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X