Weight Losers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Losers

Yes, Ally, sometimes they may come in handy, lol!!!!!

Comment

Weight Losers

ugh,today is a day i shouldve skipped exercise,ive been fighting a cold but this morning i woke up feeling good so i figured i would sweat the rest of it out,WRONG,i started sniffling,my eyes started burning,i went back upstairs to lay down,now i feel like death,i gotta take it slower for a bit
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

Pauly: I hope you feel better soon, but exercise is not bad for a cold either. Just make sure you drink plenty of fluids... Poor thing... Vit c,maybe zinc....

Siren: I got my fitbit tracker one, I love it! It's working great and the sync process is super easy!

Treadmill is now upstairs, assembled.... Tomorrow I will start using it....
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

Go Ally! I just joined a new gym, so with you all the way. I have a Jawbone up, be keen to hear how the fitbit is - I used to use a bodymedia.

Comment

Weight Losers

Sweet, still going the wrong way..............202 :H
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Weight Losers

Yay Ally! I look forward to hearing you were on the treadmill! I also would like to hear about the FirBit. I am quite interested.

Nelz-don't stress, it will happen. . It always a freaking battle!

Quakergirl-awesome on the gym!!! Keep it up! What is you workout schedule? I'm always curious about what other do at the gym!

Pauly- I hope you feel better. Exercising helps sweat out the cold but when you feel like sh$t, who feels like exercising??? I've been lucky, I haven't had a cold in a couple years! Knock on wood, though the weather we've had here in Southern Ontario, I'm surprised! Yesterday was 14 degrees, about 60 for you Americans and today is ice pellets and frigging gusting winds, and a whopping -3, about 33 degrees!!! Insanity!!!!

Comment

Weight Losers

phin,it was in the 30's here two weeks ago,this is supposed to be vegas! i was freeeeezing!
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

Originally Posted by Alcoholic
                  Freefly: 19 lb
                  Ally: 13 -2 = 11 (lost 19 so far)
                  Limers: 9 lb
                  New day: 14 lb
                  Pauly: 19 lb
                  Jinglejo:10 lb
                  Paula: 7 lb
                  Hippy man: 18 lb ( lost 12 lbs)
                  Dottie 20 lbs
                  Phin: 43.8 lb ( lost 17.1 lb!)
                  Stella: 1 lb
                  K9: ? Lb
                  Librarygirl: 60 lb
                  Tree: 22 lb
                  Play 30 lb
                  Nelz : 22 lb
                  Rainyday: 14 lb - 3 = 11 lb ( total loss of 4 lb).
                  Cinders: 20 lb
                  Siren 35 lb
                  Red nose: 25 lb --6.5= 18.5 ( lost 6.5 lb!)
                  mya: 30 lb
                  quakegirl: 40 lb
                  Odat1234: 8 lbs
                  Friedabee : 20 lbs
                  Spicoli:15 lb
                  Red 67: 40 lb

Hi, everyone, ...

Red nose : I always notice after I post that we cross posted until I ago back and relook, sorry! I really suck at this...

Did I miss anyone else or mess up on anyone else's numbers . If so, whack me and correct me please!

Nelz: you're funny! It will come when the weather warms a bit near your part of the country..

Pauly: I always do sweat out my cold, not w exercise though, but w warm blankets and lots of clothes on and many fluids. It works for me. Get better soon, babe!

Love my fitone tracker!

It motivates me to walk more, It says I'm not as lazy as I thought I was! It shows all those steps I forget I have to take, the stairs I have to climb even to go weigh myself in the morning. The calories I burned just to do that one simple task every morning since I started this thread....! How motivating is that?!

I love it guys!!!! And the sync process, super easy! The only thing..... I'm a messy disorganized person, I'm likely to misplace something so small or the battery charger it comes w if I'm not careful.

And siren, I don't know, can we add each other as friends on fitbit?

Anyone here use lose it app on smart phones who want to become friends too to stay motivated that way as well?
                  Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

I love the treadmill too. Took 5 hr to get it upstairs and set up. But this morning, instead up sitting in bed read while hot rolling my hair, I did a few minutes reading, hot rolling hair, and walking on treadmill. Multi tasking and burning calories, i have Fitbit one tracker to prove that I was really doing all this!

Just like there was a moment when you realized: hey I don't think about going to the store to buy alcohol anymore, this morning, I had a moment thinking: gosh, I need to go buy a belt!

What a glorious moment!
                    Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Pauly,

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Vegas??? One of my fav places!!!

Oh man, today isn't going so well. Had a bagel for breaky, come into work @5:15 and Internet and TVs are down. A lot of people like the TVs while working out :$. It's only 6:15 and well I'm tired and bored. It looks like I will be surfing on my phone! I should have brought a book!

I went to Costco yesterday and bought an awesome pair if yoga pants! Love them! Not too tight, not too baggy. Just right and I also caved and bought a Jillian michaels DVD set. NOT a fan though I'd love her bod! Anyway one is 3x20 minute kickboxing. So one segment would focus on upper body one on lower body and the last on core. Then the other DVD is 30mins if abs. Should be interesting. I will try this weekend. It was only $15 for both!

Comment

Weight Losers

Hey Phin......I live in the Costco yoga pants at home....I like them better than the Lululemon ones because they aren't as heavy......and no where near as expensive!

Ally....you are right about the day and time to weigh myself...LOL! I lost that extra pound from last weekend .....just in time of this weekend! So back to 13 lbs to go.

Are you going to start the self posting of weigh loss goals, much like Newbies Nest RollCall? It would make it easier for you if we added our own.

Comment

Weight Losers

Has anyone here tried the HCG diet?

My husband started it a few days ago and has already lost 10 lbs. I am sure mostly water but still phenomenal weight loss.

I will try it with him on his second round.
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Weight Losers

Freefly: 19 lb
                            Ally: 11 +.5 =11.5 (lost 18.5 so far)
                            Limers: 9 lb
                            New day: 14 lb - 1 = 13 lb
                            Pauly: 19 lb
                            Jinglejo:10 lb
                            Paula: 7 lb
                            Hippy man: 18 lb ( lost 12 lbs)
                            Dottie 20 lbs
                            Phin: 43.8 lb ( lost 17.1 lb!)
                            Stella: 1 lb
                            K9: ? Lb
                            Librarygirl: 60 lb
                            Tree: 22 lb
                            Play 30 lb
                            Nelz : 22 lb
                            Rainyday: 14 lb - 3 = 11 lb ( total loss of 4 lb).
                            Cinders: 20 lb
                            Siren 35 lb
                            Red nose: 25 lb --6.5= 18.5 ( lost 6.5 lb!)
                            mya: 30 lb
                            quakegirl: 40 lb
                            Odat1234: 8 lbs
                            Friedabee : 20 lbs
                            Spicoli:15 lb
                            Red 67: 40 lb
                            Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

New Day;1454880 wrote: Hey Phin......I live in the Costco yoga pants at home....I like them better than the Lululemon ones because they aren't as heavy......and no where near as expensive!

Ally....you are right about the day and time to weigh myself...LOL! I lost that extra pound from last weekend .....just in time of this weekend! So back to 13 lbs to go.

Are you going to start the self posting of weigh loss goals, much like Newbies Nest RollCall? It would make it easier for you if we added our own.
                              New day: Starting tomorrow, lets put our own, if it's ok? I'll come up with some instructions on posting and pasting and then we can go from there!

Congrats on your weight loss!!!!!

I've got to go back to Costco and get those popular yoga pants you and Phin are talking about,,,,
                              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Phin;1454799 wrote: Pauly,

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Vegas??? One of my fav places!!!

Oh man, today isn't going so well. Had a bagel for breaky, come into work @5:15 and Internet and TVs are down. A lot of people like the TVs while working out :$. It's only 6:15 and well I'm tired and bored. It looks like I will be surfing on my phone! I should have brought a book!

I went to Costco yesterday and bought an awesome pair if yoga pants! Love them! Not too tight, not too baggy. Just right and I also caved and bought a Jillian michaels DVD set. NOT a fan though I'd love her bod! Anyway one is 3x20 minute kickboxing. So one segment would focus on upper body one on lower body and the last on core. Then the other DVD is 30mins if abs. Should be interesting. I will try this weekend. It was only $15 for both!
                                Vegas is great". Got married there,
                                Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Working...
                                X