Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Losers

paulywogg;1421382 wrote: i wanna lose 15
    Pls just eat vegetable with your favourite spices..
    You wont just lose weight but gain your memory..
    Cheers
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Weight Losers

The day I broke my foot I was at -26 pounds.
      Now...who the hell knows. Lol :H
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Weight Losers

I lost 10 pounds. 20 more to go.

K9 - I read back on your injury. So sorry. Stuff happens so unexpectedly, huh?

-S-

Comment

Weight Losers

Nice job K9 - they weight I mean not the foot.
          I am at -10 lbs since I quit drinking and smoking, feeling much better every day.
          FT
          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Weight Losers

I am two weeks AF and very worried about the fact that I want to eat constantly. Everyone says don't worry but I am afraid it's just another thing I will have to deprive myself of. ACK
            Newbies Nest
            Toolbox
            My accountability thread

Comment

Weight Losers

I am resurrecting this thread.

I am currently on day 1 of this diet:

The BEST Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe Wonder Soup 7 Day Diet | Divas Can Cook

Has anyone tried this?
              Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi Siren,

This diet is about 20 yrs. old. My best friend tried it and it gave her severe flatulence. She initially lost weight...like 8 lbs. in two weeks, but put it all back on and then some within two weeks after stopping it. Plus, she could no longer stomach eating cabbage, not even on St. Patrick's Day.:H

Comment

Weight Losers

I've put on roughly a stone since going AF, mostly because I'm using chocolate like I used to use alcohol 2 1/2 years ago................so...............tomorrow is day 1 on diet.
                  I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Weight Losers

Siren...this diet will only make you lose water weight...trust me! But I need to lose 15 myself...so I'm IN!

Comment

Weight Losers

I'm now down 9 lbs doing Weight Watchers. Way easier to lose when you're not using half a day's points on wine!
                      Newbies Nest
                      Toolbox
                      My accountability thread

Comment

Weight Losers

Hey, Siren

I know you're a great cook with a box full of great recipes - why are you choosing this plan? It seems that the programs that really work are those like WW (great job, June!) - and there are several others- that help you develop patterns of eating that can be sustained for life. That gaining and losing of weight resembles the on/off cycle people here get into. It is frustrating, demoralizing, and hard on your body and mind. Plus, I truly believe that diet changes should come once the alcohol issues have been resolved.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. I hope you're doing well. :h NS

Comment

Weight Losers

Yes Im in. I lost 10lbs. My first quit that was over 30 days. Slipped for a little over a week and now back, must have just over 2 weeks af now. I've also quit counting days, it helps me to feel less anxious and resolved to get it and keep it out of my life.

Gardener wants to lose 15 more lbs. Exercising 5 days a week either fast walking for an hour, cycling fast for an hour or kayaking for 1.5 hours. Also 15 to 20 minutes of weight training three days per week. Fruits and veggies thru the day, veggie soup is low calorie and an appetite suppressant. I am also supplementing 2 meals with GNC protein shakes. I eat a full, reasonable dinner at night and have light snacks like avocados, hummus and grilled chicken strips to keep me full. Lost 10 lbs. The first thirty days so i started my program again today.

Took a one hour brisk walk, 2 shakes, one apple, 6 melba crackers with hummus, cup of veggie soup, grilled tilapia with boiled new potatoes and green beans, small green salad.
                          Im eating about 1600 calories and dont feel hungry. I didnt' gain any weight back recently when i took a 2 week hiatus.

Count me in. 8
                          "A good garden may have some weeds"
                          Thomas Fuller

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi NoSugar, I'm back, just over 2 weeks AF, so I'm hanging in there and doing what works for me. I've set some personal and business goals that is happily keeping my mind off AL. Its amazing what you can get done with AL out of the picture.

Thanks for checking in on me, very sweet of you and I appreciate your concern.
                            "A good garden may have some weeds"
                            Thomas Fuller

Comment

Weight Losers

Weight Loss

Hi Ally - I have just joined your community and I'm trying to quiet drinking and drop some weight. I probably need to drop 20 lbs and tone up in a serious way. Drinking wine is full of empty calories and another good reason not to drink.

I would like to be your partner in this and look forward to connecting and supporting you.

Sandra

Comment

Working...
                              X