Army Thread Tuesday 4th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molls that wis some serious bout of wind yer ma had....bet shes so pleased she didnt fart......
    youd have been jottin all over the pics like on of those balloons you blow up and let go...:H:H:H
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Right Chrissy hat now sorted for all glad tidings and being merry n all that crap

af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hiya Molls....yep bit more chipper this morn ta....if I see nuvver one of those hats will get you it.....

Comment

Morning.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Mick;1421533 wrote: Molls that wis some serious bout of wind yer ma had....bet shes so pleased she didnt fart......
            youd have been jottin all over the pics like on of those balloons you blow up and let go...:H:H:H
            :H

"frankly my dear, I don't give a .... Whoop! Bejesus, a flying baby!"

Comment

Well molly, last night I came down with some stomach bug,For the last few months its like my body has given up and i get sick for the slightest reasons ?? doesnt put meself in the best of form so i hide away on my lonsome :-)

Comment

Things ok Molls thanks. Kids are doing their exams so am the gatekeeper, and reading the thread on me phone. Hard to post cos I got fat fumbs :H

Hello everyone. Hello reccie - I love your tag line reccie. Hope you're ok.

Comment

Errrrm....I just looked up cogging in the urban dictionary and this is what it said:

Cogging - The act of engaging in a sword fight using the penis as the weapon/s

I'm guessing it must have alternative meaning molly?

Comment

mollyka;1421562 wrote: :H:H:H Definitely means 'cheating at an exam' in Ireland:H:H
                    Thank you! :thanks:

Comment

Me head is grand molly thanks , Hi recluse :-)

Comment

Recluse;1421560 wrote: Errrrm....I just looked up cogging in the urban dictionary and this is what it said:

Cogging - The act of engaging in a sword fight using the penis as the weapon/s

I'm guessing it must have alternative meaning molly?
                        :H:H

Comment

RunningCourage;1421554 wrote: Things ok Molls thanks. Kids are doing their exams so am the gatekeeper, and reading the thread on me phone. Hard to post cos I got fat fumbs :H

Hello everyone. Hello reccie - I love your tag line reccie. Hope you're ok.
                          Hello RC...what do you teach?

I'd actually been thinking of changing my tag line. It's been there for so long that I don't often notice it, although I really like it too.

Edit - Hi mario. Sorry you're having a tough time with your health.

Comment

Hi reccie. I teach acting and reciting verse and prose at the posh skool. Today they have their exams. I only teach there one day a week in addition to my main job which is coordinating classes and projects at an arts centre.

Do you know who said the quote?

Hiya mario.

Comment

Cogging - The act of engaging in a sword fight using the penis as the weapon/s......ha ha looks like I ll be stabbing some fkr with a dagger !!!! :H:H

Comment

Mick;1421577 wrote: Cogging - The act of engaging in a sword fight using the penis as the weapon/s......ha ha looks like I ll be stabbing some fkr with a dagger !!!! :H:H
                                No, Mick, not a dagger... The weapon is a willy.

Comment

Working...
                                X