Army Thread Tuesday 4th December

And I'm here!

Had a good snort and snigger at the cogging.:H:H:H
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Um... I can't feel me toes.

Bloody freezin. Back laters. Off out to study for an hour. Will get cabin fever if i stay in me flat all night.

Prolly come back with black toes like... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

not much sympathy, but then I didn't feel I deserved it
        I have six month under my belt and still feel quilty about stuff....

Arsey..black toes are sexy!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Evening army its bitter cold this evening and was bad enough all day. In me pjs watching tv. I ate too much chololate after dinner and now feel a bit bloated i'll have to cut back on sweet things been goin overboard lately and i'm sure i've gained back a few ibs. This weather makes me more hungry. Well done Mama on 6 months oh will i ever get there again. Just have to be possitve and work on it odat. That was some some fall you got with 150 stiches but i'm sure you are over it now.

Comment

just have a lovely scar in my scalp....hidden by hair
            that was about the time I started thinking i had a problem....
            stay warm!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

You will Foxyloxy, love, you will. :l
              :h your new profile picture on FB.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Helloooo Foxy Loxy, Jacks and Mama!

I wonder if you can do yer cogging while yer dogging? Now that would be interestink...

Sorry you've been banging yourself up Reccy. :l Has it in any way made you feel like trying to start tapering again? All that at once is kind of a bit of a wake-up call and it might just be time to think about giving it a valiant effort and even going straight for AF. I'm behind you 100% my friend and will hang out with you on Words the first few nights, if you decide to bite the bullet... xxx

mama bear;1421729 wrote:
                I tripped ove my cat whilst drunk and split my head open.....150 stitches later...
                Fer Gawd's sakes Mama!!! I know you have a big head, but where the hell did they put 150 stitches?! ) That must have scared the beejebus out of you... :l When did that happen?

I used to get the "mystery bruises" and could never figure out how the feck I'd done them. I haven't had a major catastrophe though... and feck knows why... I should've injured myself hundreds of times over the way I used to black out. Any major damage I've done to myself in the last 20 years or so, I've been sober. I must bounce better trolleyed.

I'm really on the bus behind with the thread but I hear that CONGRATULATIONS are in order for GRANDMA WHIZZY!!!

And it sounds like Arsey and Questy are having a bit of a struggle just now... :l

And *waves* to the rest of the gang. If I've missed something don't take it the wrong way... lol... I just haven't been able to check in and read back as a friend was staying with me till yesterday and I was a bit pre-occupied. He found out his brother has terminal cancer and is very depressed about it. Lymph, liver and kidneys. The Docs are not going to do chemo or radiation, or operate, just straight to pain meds, and he's in hospital on morphine now. He's 52.

And I've been battling with Hamish's breeders. Served them with a Demand Letter on Saturday and a copy of the Claim that I'll file if need be... and still waiting to hear which way they're going. I think it's best to come to an agreement with them on how we'll handle it if I want them to pay for his medical expenses, otherwise they may said I went about it all wrong and refuse.

Anyhoo... that's why I've been laying low. Like Mario, I go into cave mode when the shit hits the fan!!!

Comment

eeky:
                  Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Quest for the key;1421807 wrote: eeky:
                    :H Cute.

Get outta there and play.

Comment

Zenstyle;1421805 wrote: Helloooo Foxy Loxy, Jacks and Mama!

I wonder if you can do yer cogging while yer dogging? Now that would be interestink...

Sorry you've been banging yourself up Reccy. :l Has it in any way made you feel like trying to start tapering again? All that at once is kind of a bit of a wake-up call and it might just be time to think about giving it a valiant effort and even going straight for AF. I'm behind you 100% my friend and will hang out with you on Words the first few nights, if you decide to bite the bullet... xxx

Fer Gawd's sakes Mama!!! I know you have a big head, but where the hell did they put 150 stitches?! ) That must have scared the beejebus out of you... :l When did that happen?

I used to get the "mystery bruises" and could never figure out how the feck I'd done them. I haven't had a major catastrophe though... and feck knows why... I should've injured myself hundreds of times over the way I used to black out. Any major damage I've done to myself in the last 20 years or so, I've been sober. I must bounce better trolleyed.

I'm really on the bus behind with the thread but I hear that CONGRATULATIONS are in order for GRANDMA WHIZZY!!!

And it sounds like Arsey and Questy are having a bit of a struggle just now... :l

And *waves* to the rest of the gang. If I've missed something don't take it the wrong way... lol... I just haven't been able to check in and read back as a friend was staying with me till yesterday and I was a bit pre-occupied. He found out his brother has terminal cancer and is very depressed about it. Lymph, liver and kidneys. The Docs are not going to do chemo or radiation, or operate, just straight to pain meds, and he's in hospital on morphine now. He's 52.

And I've been battling with Hamish's breeders. Served them with a Demand Letter on Saturday and a copy of the Claim that I'll file if need be... and still waiting to hear which way they're going. I think it's best to come to an agreement with them on how we'll handle it if I want them to pay for his medical expenses, otherwise they may said I went about it all wrong and refuse.

Anyhoo... that's why I've been laying low. Like Mario, I go into cave mode when the shit hits the fan!!!
                      Firstly - missed yer zenners x

Secondly - hamishes breeders want linching !!

Thirdly - I'm in cave mode.

Fourthly - I lost my brother 12 months ago age 52 - not nice - complications from diabetes.

And that is all.

Comment

RunningCourage;1421809 wrote: :H Cute.

Get outta there and play.
                        Awhh thanks RC

Comment

And she killed the thread .....

Comment

Hellos yous lot.

Sorry about you loss Questy, can't even begin to imagine how it feels. Have one of these. :l

Aww Zennifer how bloody awful. Seems like once that bugger cancer has got the liver there's shit all anyone can do apart from palliative care. Will one of these help in the tiniest way.:l
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mama bear;1421796 wrote: not much sympathy, but then I didn't feel I deserved it
                              I have six month under my belt and still feel quilty about stuff....
                              Me to Mama - 'till I realise I don't have to be - then I fight back !!!
                              MR S was going to the boot of my car last night. i panicked - then realised I had nothing ( bottles for re-cycle bin) to hide.
                              IT WAS A GREAT FEELING

Comment

JackieClaire;1421819 wrote: Hellos yous lot.

Sorry about you loss Questy, can't even begin to imagine how it feels. Have one of these. :l

Aww Zennifer how bloody awful. Seems like once that bugger cancer has got the liver there's shit all anyone can do apart from palliative care. Will one of these help in the tiniest way.:l
                                Thanks Jacs

Zenners - I must have missed something about hamish ? Cancer ? Omg !!!! I'm sooooooosorry :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X