Army Thread Tuesday 4th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenners - just realised we're talking yer friend and not hamish - so sorry xx
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hey Questy - have another of these :l Sorry to hear about your brother. Reckon we're all beating big cyber army hugs your way.

JC: In line! Right, ya buncha gobshites, shut yer traps and quick march over to Questyroo. And...ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO... Now on my orders hug the quest... and... Molly - HUG! Zenners - HUG! Reccie - HUG! Tibs - HUG! Pingu - HUG! Mama - HUG! Satzy - HUG! Mario - HUG!

MARIO: Hang on... hang on...

JC: Tabbers - HUG! Mick - HUG! Arsey - HUG! Mrs Granny A - HUG! Foxy - HUG! Pinkie - HUG! Good. Right. At ease Army. How are you feeling now Questyroo?

QUEST: amf fine...bu' a cannaf bweeve. cud you all gerroffa me?! am flat on ma farking face...on 'is farking fwoor...

Comment

Zenstyle;1421805 wrote: Sorry you've been banging yourself up Reccy. :l Has it in any way made you feel like trying to start tapering again? All that at once is kind of a bit of a wake-up call and it might just be time to think about giving it a valiant effort and even going straight for AF. I'm behind you 100% my friend and will hang out with you on Words the first few nights, if you decide to bite the bullet... xxx

And *waves* to the rest of the gang. If I've missed something don't take it the wrong way... lol... I just haven't been able to check in and read back as a friend was staying with me till yesterday and I was a bit pre-occupied. He found out his brother has terminal cancer and is very depressed about it. Lymph, liver and kidneys. The Docs are not going to do chemo or radiation, or operate, just straight to pain meds, and he's in hospital on morphine now. He's 52.

And I've been battling with Hamish's breeders. Served them with a Demand Letter on Saturday and a copy of the Claim that I'll file if need be... and still waiting to hear which way they're going. I think it's best to come to an agreement with them on how we'll handle it if I want them to pay for his medical expenses, otherwise they may said I went about it all wrong and refuse.
        Hiya zen Good to see you. :l Thanks for the Words offer. When the time comes, I'll definitely take you up on it, but I need to make a more progress first. It's been a rough few months with the booze and it's as much as I can do to get through 12 hours without a drink at the moment.

Sorry to hear about your friend and his brother. Must be very tough for both of them. 52 is no age to die.

Despite what I said earlier, I think you're right to try to come to an agreement with the breeders. It would be less trouble and stress for all concerned.l

Quest for the key;1421812 wrote:
        Fourthly - I lost my brother 12 months ago age 52 - not nice - complications from diabetes.

And that is all.
        Sorry to hear about your brother questie. It must be a very difficult time of year for you. :l

Comment

Zenstyle;1421805 wrote: Sorry you've been banging yourself up Reccy. :l Has it in any way made you feel like trying to start tapering again? All that at once is kind of a bit of a wake-up call and it might just be time to think about giving it a valiant effort and even going straight for AF. I'm behind you 100% my friend and will hang out with you on Words the first few nights, if you decide to bite the bullet... xxx

And *waves* to the rest of the gang. If I've missed something don't take it the wrong way... lol... I just haven't been able to check in and read back as a friend was staying with me till yesterday and I was a bit pre-occupied. He found out his brother has terminal cancer and is very depressed about it. Lymph, liver and kidneys. The Docs are not going to do chemo or radiation, or operate, just straight to pain meds, and he's in hospital on morphine now. He's 52.

And I've been battling with Hamish's breeders. Served them with a Demand Letter on Saturday and a copy of the Claim that I'll file if need be... and still waiting to hear which way they're going. I think it's best to come to an agreement with them on how we'll handle it if I want them to pay for his medical expenses, otherwise they may said I went about it all wrong and refuse.
          Hiya zen Good to see you. :l Thanks for the Words offer. When the time comes, I'll definitely take you up on it, but I need to make a more progress first. It's been a rough few months with the booze and it's as much as I can do to get through 12 hours without a drink at the moment.

Sorry to hear about your friend and his brother. Must be very tough for both of them. 52 is no age to die.

Despite what I said earlier, I think you're right to try to come to an agreement with the breeders. It would be less trouble and stress for all concerned.l

Quest for the key;1421812 wrote:
          Fourthly - I lost my brother 12 months ago age 52 - not nice - complications from diabetes.

And that is all.
          Sorry to hear about your brother questie. It must be a very difficult time of year for you. :l

Oh and evening to anyone I haven't already greeted. Sorry, but I lose track sometimes.

Comment

Hollering hugs your way too Zenlass. Gotta pm you. :l

Comment

Oh Gawd Questy... sorry I had to bugger orf! :l No honey... Hamish doesn't have cancer. He just needs all his teeth out probably!!! No, it's my friend's brother that has the cancer. He only went into hospital for the first time last Wednesday and got diagnosed with terminal cancer... it was very sudden.

I know Jacks... once it's in the lymph nodes it all over. At a guess it started there and spread to the other organs. First clue he has was blood in his urine from two weeks ago... went to the Doc... got admitted for tests... bang, terminal cancer. His birthday is this month and they're not sure he'll be there for it.

The older we get, the more of this we are going to come across unfortunately.

Argh! Enough of the doom & gloom for me. I'm going for a pedicure later! There... GOOD NEWS! )

Comment

Reccy... I understand that you need to prepare for going AF but will you address the tapering... Like wot you did the last time. Can't have you falling over things and trying to cut yer appendages off, you know.

Edit: I mean... how can you go cogging without appendages?!!!

Comment

Roight... I need to go to the pet store and the bank, so I need to hoof it. Things have got a bit behind Chez Moi. Got too fed up to do owt so now I get to play catch up... joy joy... NOT! ;o)

Will catch yous later... xxx

Comment

Zenstyle;1421838 wrote: Reccy... I understand that you need to prepare for going AF but will you address the tapering... Like wot you did the last time. Can't have you falling over things and trying to cut yer appendages off, you know.

Edit: I mean... how can you go cogging without appendages?!!!
                    I'd quite like to hold on to my appendages (groan!) but I've absolutely no desire to go cogging, thank you very much!

Comment

My boy dd me proud today by sticking with his mate when there was bullying going on

It pleases me that despite his awkwardness hes a really kind boy underneath...
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1421852 wrote: My boy dd me proud today by sticking with his mate when there was bullying going on

It pleases me that despite his awkwardness hes a really kind boy underneath...
                        I think that's brilliant pings !! As a mum of four boys I think it's great when they demonstrate a sense of what's right and wrong ! And bullying is wrong.

So once again - well done your baby boy x

Comment

Quest for the key;1421880 wrote: I think that's brilliant pings !! As a mum of four boys I think it's great when they demonstrate a sense of what's right and wrong ! And bullying is wrong.

So once again - well done your baby boy x
                          He's 12....but a few years ago no one thought he would turn out this well...
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1421881 wrote: He's 12....but a few years ago no one thought he would turn out this well...
                            Well mine are 15,11, 9 and 6 - and I've had me fair share of troubles with the older 3 really. The baby has been ok up to now - even though he's got a mouth like a sewer !!!

Mums know their boys - and girls - and mum knows best x

Comment

Just having a midnight lurk.

How did it go today, Runners?
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hugs to everybody
                                hubs is being an ass hat tonight so I am in hiding
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X