Is it just me or?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or?....

Kate7173... how funny! :H I have also just landed a new client, and I keep thinking "Yeah, I'll get to that... just after I've finished reading the updated posts"... 3 hours later...

We're a bunch of Type A personalities, for sure!

PS Oh and I just had a marketing meeting at my home office. She left 15 mins ago, and as the meeting was wrapping up, I started thinking 'Can you please hurry up and go so I can get back to MWO'. :H
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Is it just me or?....

yup~carpal tunnel starting to set in (LOL)...
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or?....

I guess its just me then!!!!

Comment

Is it just me or?....

Serenity... yes it is definately just you.

I have organised and baked for a whole kid's party without ONCE checking up on what's happening here.

:no:

Ha Ha - just re-read this.

A whole kid's party as opposed to half a kid's party :H

OMG must try TM

Comment

Is it just me or?....

Bluebell

Definitely try TM - you need to be taught it and are given your own mantra - look up you nearest group - thats what I am going to do. When everyone meditates together you feel all the spirituality in the room like electricity, although you can do on own aswell.
            I need to find a way to deal with my newly found emotions that used to be drowned out by alcohol (hold on only on day 3 AF) but really feel this is something different to when I have tried to quit on my own, without this support network.
            Feel like talking to you guys is my new hobby!!!

Love S

Comment

Is it just me or?....

i tell you what, my typing has got sooo much better since i joined MWO. I must be 100 words a minute!

Comment

Is it just me or?....

you are on some kind of postathon today B

Comment

Is it just me or?....

Me too - I logged on at 6:50 this morning and it is now 17:00 and I am still here - yes I bathed during the day and I drank some tea - but for most of it I have been here - oh yes I did fetch the kids - Mommy has a new hobby and this time its a good one.
                  Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Is it just me or?....

LOL! I'm trying to become a senior member in one day actually

Comment

Is it just me or?....

I used to have a life too somewhere? can't quite place it now ? think there were kids involved??!!???

Love S

Comment

Working...
                      X