Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 5th December

No Rabsy...that would be pishes :H:H:H
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Quest for the key;1422417 wrote: Sad day in the army :-(
      You ok Questyroo? :l

Comment

Mick;1422421 wrote: No Rabsy...that would be pishes :H:H:H
        Feck - yer right. You'd think I'd become effin feckin Englified or summit.

Comment

JCs got it right Rabsy....but I think it should be Spad.....ie Hellow spad..cos you go to a posh skool :H:H:H.

Jacs why are we getting your leftover snow tomorrow? they reckon we will get a load of it ..was supposed to go to Northallerton tomorrow that will be hapning...NOT...

Questy....how are you?
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Feck - yer right. You'd think I'd become effin feckin Englified or summit.

No No Robert..that would be Anglophied :H

Comment

And what's wrong with being Englified

The snow's all frozen now, so if you get the snow tomorrow you'll ice skating by Saturday.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mick;1422428 wrote: Feck - yer right. You'd think I'd become effin feckin Englified or summit.

No No Robert..that would be Anglophied :H
                Oh, Michael! :H

Hey JC :hiya: Bloody cold here. -5 ootside. Feels that inside too...

Comment

nah they reckon you will be getting more too....mind you theres a good chance with our forecasters, the sun will be cracking the flags!!

Comment

I don't care what the weather man says (isn't that a song ) as I'm off tomorrow so the biggest decision I've got to make is do I get out from under the duvet or not............pure bliss.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1422448 wrote: I don't care what the weather man says (isn't that a song ) as I'm off tomorrow so the biggest decision I've got to make is do I get out from under the duvet or not............pure bliss.
                      Ehm.... can you cook us a fry up for brekkie Jacs? With some fried spuds?

Comment

I suppose you'll be wanting fried bread, eggs, sausages, couple of fried tomatoes, beans, black pudding, mushrooms, mug of builders tea as well.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

so the biggest decision I've got to make is do I get out from under the duvet or not............pure bliss.

No ..the decision is am ..or pm

Comment

I suppose you'll be wanting fried bread, eggs, sausages, couple of fried tomatoes, beans, black pudding, mushrooms, mug of builders tea as well.

What????? nae toast??

Comment

JackieClaire;1422457 wrote: I suppose you'll be wanting fried bread, eggs, sausages, couple of fried tomatoes, beans, black pudding, mushrooms, mug of builders tea as well.
                              It's Stornoway black pud, aye? And ayes to the rest. :H

Comment

And toast. TOAST. BUTTERED TOAST!

Comment

Working...
                                X