Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wieght loss confusion !

Recently,
    I have got an information about weight loss or gain while drinking and not .
    It is revealed by an experiment carried out by ourselves that you will find you over-weighted by 3-5 kg immediately (the next day ) if you drink after a long dry out.
    The weight has not taken while drinking would be higher as it is a matter of fact you would gain weight with the amount of drink you took.But here,It was taken in next day you drank and found 4-5 kg high in total.The experiments were done a couple of times.

It is noted that if we drink especially beer in large amount after a long AF,our body quickly absorb the amount of drink we take at first time.Vise versa so we get confused we loose our weight by 3-5 kg when go into cold turkey for a while.Its just because of lacking of AL in our muscles.

I mean, our body could absorb 3-5 kg extra liquid than it requires.

People say we get dehydrated while drinking ,I think it is just a kind of feeling .Dehydrated may not be realted that we are in lack of sufficient liquid in our body to point of view of our total weight.
    Anyone has and logic or reality in this regard to share here??
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.
Working...
X