Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 6th December

NO I HAVENT RECIEVED A PM
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Littlepink...was trying to do wot Molly calls multi quoting..Isent her a pm yesterday and was trying t anser you and ask her a question in the same post..like

Hiya little pinkcat...bit hill billy up here this mornin

.Molls sent you a pm yest did you get it?

just me being a bit fick
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

HA HA MICK
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

off to work hope you's all have a good day
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Me wabbits out mooching

af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1422723 wrote: Me wabbits out mooching

How comes it looks summery there?!?!?!

Comment

Rabsy...dont kid yersel...its bloody freezing..mind you, just defrosted madams car..its only -2 now

Comment

mollyka;1422731 wrote: - it's a lovely feeling that I just KNOW this is never gonna have anything to do with drink. It's the first time I've achieved that confidence in my sobriety - and it's a big relief tbh -
                  Yet another gem of a Molly quote. That IS inspiring. :l atcha molls.

Comment

Tis summery in his heart Arsey..............CHARMER..wis going to sound some sarky comment but now Ive gone all shy :H:H:H:H:H Now goan gie those weans thir edjucashin in books !!

Comment

Mario hope you are feeling a wee bit better mate

Comment

Morning troops!

mario;1422713 wrote: Morning, still feeling terrible,It seems this has/is been a bad year for me health wise.Maybe payback time for all the years of abuse ?
                        Hiya marioman...sorry you're having a rough time of it. Maybe things will be a little better when spring comes round and it's warmer?

mollyka;1422731 wrote:
                        I'm just in the middle of family strife as I said yesterday - it's a lovely feeling that I just KNOW this is never gonna have anything to do with drink. It's the first time I've achieved that confidence in my sobriety - and it's a big relief tbh - I haven't been tested this year yet!!
                        And sorry you're having probs too molly. I must be slow on the uptake cos I don't know what family problems you're having, but I hope you can get them sorted out soon.

It's baltic here and has been for a few days. I've taken to eating comfort food in order to get though the cold snap and've put on a few pounds as a result. Off to the kitchen for another bowl of pasta and tomatoey stuff. Back soonish.

Comment

Oh...and WHERE are expatty and stirly? Haven't seen either of them for a couple of months!

Comment

I haven't heard a peep from Stirls for over two weeks and not a whisper at all from Expatty. Worried.com.

Orff to read back after finally left duvet land for dear lord it's fecking freezing you'd have thought he'd put the heating on before he went to work downstairs land.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jacs...put another coat on the bed :H:H:H:H:H

Comment

Right then good morning, good day, good afternoon, yoooooo hooooos, general wavings to all.

anon;1422706 wrote: Good morning. Off to the hospital to have my 24 hr BP machine removed then take MR A back to his hospital. Got someone sorted for the the grandchildren. New baby is gorgeous and I think her name is going to be Grace.
                                Catch you all later
                                You're prolly back by now. Fabtastic name Grace. Hope you're taking care of Mrs A as well as everyone else or there'll be trouble.

mario;1422713 wrote: Morning, still feeling terrible,It seems this has/is been a bad year for me health wise.Maybe payback time for all the years of abuse ?
                                Now then young man, we were in the depths of a true sickness for years and years. Our wee bodies suffered. It's not payback time it's just another bit of our body looking for attention. You'll be a new man before you know it.

Firefox;1422671 wrote: The sleep fairy is needed so hopefully i'll get another few hours in as i don't have to go any where early today. Arsey as Spud was funny last night:H. Enjoy your latte Tipps. Have a terrific thursday army be back laters some time.
                                I had him for hours and hours and hours. He's all yours tonight.

mollyka;1422731 wrote:

Y - it's a lovely feeling that I just KNOW this is never gonna have anything to do with drink. It's the first time I've achieved that confidence in my sobriety - and it's a big relief tbh - I haven't been tested this year yet!!
                                Got a big smiley face on Molls. It's fecking great isn't it.

Oh and my nickname at school was Jugs.............took me a long long time to realise what it meant and I wasn't a happy bunny at all.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X