X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 6th December

Mick;1422778 wrote: Jacs...put another coat on the bed :H
    :H:H:H

Don't start or we'll be on about kids of today don't know what it's like. My two nieces nearly fainted when they heard their Ma and Pa didn't have central heating when they were younger.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just started to snow here aargghh
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Afternoon all i got back asleep for a few hours but woke up feeling a bit groggy. Now having coffee to try get more awake and cos i love coffee:H. Mario hope you feel better soon i think its just part of getting older. Molly sory to hear your going tru family strife hope all is well there. very cold here and its started to rain. I have to get ready to go to friggin Tesco soon as i'm out of bread and a few other items. Cute pic of the wabbits and it looks like a lovely garden. Was thinking of expat and stirly also been ages since they posted here.:cupajoe:

Comment

:hallo: Good Morning Army

Comment

:hallo: folksies

On my way home. Only 6 working days to go...
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

porqoui;1422808 wrote:

:hallo: Good Morning Army
              :H:H

Wake up and snort the coffee.

Comment

Gosh, it's quiet here today.

Comment

Afternoon Reccie and anyone else about. Yes the army is quiet lately. Not long back from Tesco and its gotten really wild here with stong wind and rain. Glad to be home with the heating on and having a coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

Still snowing here but it aint sticking...theyve promised us that it will all freeze toight...deep joy!!!!
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hiya Molls...sheeeit... relief.. your quote AMUSE ME.................glad thats an M and not a B !!!! :H:H:H:H:H:Hdid ya get uvver pm?

Comment

Another one for the AMUSE ME bus.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dinner cooked for everyone
                          Pasties filled with peppers,garlic onion and goats cheese. Baked potatoes with cheese topping.

My daughter,husband and breast fed baby are very grateful!

Mr A better tonight and my blood pressure thingy is going to have to be redone as I was too stressed yesterday to get an acurate reading. Dr said you should have had a glass of wine to de -stress. I told her that is what brought me there in the first place.

Hope you all are having a cosy evening.

Comment

Going to a meeting in a wee while..and yep its in a pub...aint worried about drinking in the slightest..Im fkd if Im paying 2nhalf quid for fizzy water with syrup in it..hence the trip to Aldi this aft for some of their finest coke :H:H:H

Comment

anon;1422907 wrote: Dinner cooked for everyone
                              Pasties filled with peppers,garlic onion and goats cheese. Baked potatoes with cheese topping.

My daughter,husband and breast fed baby are very grateful!

Mr A better tonight and my blood pressure thingy is going to have to be redone as I was too stressed yesterday to get an acurate reading. Dr said you should have had a glass of wine to de -stress. I told her that is what brought me there in the first place.

Hope you all are having a cosy evening.
                              We're having last nights meat loaf again. Them pasties sound delish.

I'd love to have seen the doctor's face.

mollyka;1422908 wrote: Great!! We'll have an online gangbang - well, without the bang:H
                              Ooh I'm ready for that. Got me nightie, bed socks and big furry dressing gown on.

Mick;1422912 wrote:
                              Going to a meeting in a wee while..and yep its in a pub...aint worried about drinking in the slightest..Im fkd if Im paying 2nhalf quid for fizzy water with syrup in it..hence the trip to Aldi this aft for some of their finest coke :H:H:H
                              Mick. I love Aldi's coke oooh and they're ginger beer's to die for.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

been lookin at hols again Molls......possibly end of Jan...Gran Canaria...hotel called the suite princess at Taurito..its lovely..again overlooks the sea...nae kids there either..been there before...only the 3 times!! havent told madam yet,but pretty sure there will be no objection from that corner!!

Comment

Working...
                                X