Army Thread Thursday 6th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drink tap water when we're out. It's free.

Not ginger ale, ginger beer. The hot fiery Jamaican stuff made with errrrr ginger.

Ginger ale the stuff you put in whisky and thing innit?
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jackie the little/large cardigan looks lovely on baby Grace. I bathed her and put it on over her babygro. You are a fabulous knitter!

I would post a picture but never sure who is looking online??

Comment

mollyka;1422926 wrote: Now, I'm not trying to do a 'name and shame' sort of thing - but I did notice Reccie asking earlier about Patty and Stirly - I'm worried about them too. And where is our Questy? No matter what - this is the place to be ----- from one who knows:l:l:l
        Never far from my mind either.

anon;1422927 wrote:
        Jackie the little/large cardigan looks lovely on baby Grace. I bathed her and put it on over her babygro. You are a fabulous knitter!

I would post a picture but never sure who is looking online??
        Why thank you. Baby clothes and hats are my forte. Don't get do anything bigger. Once tried knitting Mr JC a grey jumper but it was so big it was like knitting an elephant

Just send it to my e-mail, Mrs A.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mick;1422912 wrote: Going to a meeting in a wee while..and yep its in a pub...aint worried about drinking in the slightest..Im fkd if Im paying 2nhalf quid for fizzy water with syrup in it..hence the trip to Aldi this aft for some of their finest coke :H:H:H
          I smell an Aberdonian....

Comment

yep I like that too Jacs ...fiery ginger beer
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mrs JC I love you to bits, just opened my post :h the colour is awesome, there will be alot of tears with the girls when I say NO your not having it !!

oops sorry just had to get that out, carry on :H:H

Hi everyone
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

mollyka;1422926 wrote: Now, I'm not trying to do a 'name and shame' sort of thing - but I did notice Reccie asking earlier about Patty and Stirly - I'm worried about them too. And where is our Questy? No matter what - this is the place to be ----- from one who knows:l:l:l
                Yes. Where is Questyroo?

I'm relatively new still, but there are a number of peeps who post regularly and then all of a sudden *puft* and they're gone. And if you know them, then you do worry. Suppose some move on. Wish they'd leave a forwarding address tho.... But others, well, I hope they're ok.

Questyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelighted it got there and you like it, Panno.

Just another couple of hats to go out. Meant to do all the parcelling today but got side track tracked by a few things much more important............. the settee and mince pies
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

howdy guys
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Pinkles, how the divil are you hun?
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Molly and J.C i'm good yeah im at the uni writing an essay and having a wee skive on here, how are you two?
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1422947 wrote: Hi Molly and J.C i'm good yeah im at the uni writing an essay and having a wee skive on here, how are you two?
                          Hiya Pinky. I could always find a good reason to skive. Well done on your fab progress:goodjob:

Comment

mollyka;1422949 wrote: I'm ok Pinky - can't speak for Jackser Just warming up after an awful cold week at work. It amuses me how a lot of the libraries are in council buildings - and they warm up the half the councillors are in and leave us to freeze - well, 'amuse' prolly isn't the work Is your uni work coming along well? Are you on top of your finances now?
                            Finances are ok for now, but the overtime at work is stopping soon so im looking for some more relief work like agency and stuff so i can have my main job and work else where when i need money as i cant live off my main wage, yeah uni work is ok just lots of it. Planning for the future i graduate in 3 yeras and planning to do a clinical or counselling doctorate so hopefully I will be DR Pinky, lol
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

anon;1422952 wrote: Hiya Pinky. I could always find a good reason to skive. Well done on your fab progress:goodjob:
                              cheers Mrs A I don't know what fab progress ur talking about lol, im a wee lazy git x
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I'm doing canny, Pinkles. Ta for arsking. Looks like we're going to have a Christmas after all with me giving up the smokes.

Oh and we're putting friggintesco on the back burner for a while Aldi is now going to be our main shop. Staggered by the difference in prices. I've got a flight to Dubbers to pay for.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X