Army Thread Thursday 6th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1422955 wrote: I'm doing canny, Pinkles. Ta for arsking. Looks like we're going to have a Christmas after all with me giving up the smokes.

Oh and we're putting friggintesco on the back burner for a while Aldi is now going to be our main shop. Staggered by the difference in prices. I've got a flight to Dubbers to pay for.
    I always shop at Aldi on a bad month I have about 35 pounds for groceries and on a good month about 50 pounds I'm lucky cause we get fed at work so thats not too bad and Aldi u get loads for ya money like and it tastes nice. Im managing to have a xmas as I stated to put stuff away and pay for it a little each month and beafore u know it I had an elcetric guitar with amp and stand etc and an xbox 360 for mrs pinky their second hand like but in good condition
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

They haven't half gone upmarket. They've got a ready stuffed pheasant for about ?7 and 4 quails for a fiver. They're even selling sushi. Geez you canna get moved for 4X4's in the car park.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aldi is the bees knees
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Howyiz!!! internet is shite. Gonna read back. A few more pages than yesterday anyhoo !!

Comment

Hewwo there Satz, just having a natter about Aldi.

Ooh their tinned tomatoes are the best I've ever used.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I love their selection of meat its canny cheap like
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

JackieClaire;1422966 wrote: Hewwo there Satz, just having a natter about Aldi.

Ooh their tinned tomatoes are the best I've ever used.
                YE know I never go to Aldi. Lydl on way home usually pop in - but God it is so depressing there! The staff look like serial killers & can't look ye in the eye .Always grumpy and giving out to one another.

Comment

Just had to and have a lewk to see where our nearest Lidl is. Miles away so I'll not be bothering. The staff are a canny bunch in our local Aldi.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1422973 wrote: oh god yeah --- If I do tantrums in friggintescos ye'd want to see me in Lidl - achully - you wouldn't want to see me in Lidl - I'm an absolute disgrace Speaking of which - had a Centra tantrum in Swords today - abandoned a rock bun on a stand of Ferrero Rocher - they tumbled like domino's - prolly won't go back in there for a wee while
                    Why you have tantrums Molls ? Friggintesco was born before my time on here. I take it you hate Qs ???

Comment

Hiya satz!

Comment

Um.... I just got back from sinsberries. Quite like it achully. Nice bread. Like ma bread. Dunno where ma local aldi's is. Lidl's looks like a scene from a zombie movie. Well the staff look like the characters at least....

Comment

mollyka;1423002 wrote: Have literally just been told I've been signed up for THREE christmas work parties ---- THREE!!WTF!!! They can go shite - I'll go to one ---- life really IS too short! Why oh why would anyone think a 56 yr old non-drinker could be an addition to any party??? Sad or wot??
                          What's to say a 56yr old non drinker shouldn't be an addition? My ex flatmate is now 57 and has been pretty much AF for the last 10 years. I'd have her at any party. She rocks.

Comment

RunningCourage;1423005 wrote: What's to say a 56yr old non drinker shouldn't be an addition? My ex flatmate is now 57 and has been pretty much AF for the last 10 years. I'd have her at any party. She rocks.
                            Aww runners you are so sweet. Mollers & Jacks we must adopt the lad ?

Comment

mollyka;1423002 wrote: Have literally just been told I've been signed up for THREE christmas work parties ---- THREE!!WTF!!! They can go shite - I'll go to one ---- life really IS too short! Why oh why would anyone think a 56 yr old non-drinker could be an addition to any party??? Sad or wot??
                              Mollers - see Runners post - he is probably right - I think we possibly put ourselves down sometimes too much - sure we're GREAT CRAIC !!!:H:H:H

Comment

mollyka;1423013 wrote: HE'S MINE!!!!!! ------ ALL MINE!!!!!!:HLove ya Arsey! Still not goin to 3 shaggin parties tho - I've picked the one where they're goin for the best dindin's beforehand
                                Oh yeah ! it' ALL about the din din these days

Comment

Working...
                                X