X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 7th December

Hiya Mick !!

Crikey it's quiet in the barracks this afternoon :-(
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

mollyka;1423299 wrote: I'm here but only on me break :-( HIYA QUESTY!!! Missed ya xxx
      Hiya molls - awhhh thanks . Missed ya too

Comment

Michael!!!!

Congratulations Ol' boy.

:contrat1000:

Comment

JackieClaire;1423229 wrote: How cool is that. Unfortunately all I get is next door's brick wall. Isn't great that it gives a donation every time you use it.
          That's funnier than feck! I typed yours in and got the brick wall too!!! :H I get 4 houses down from mine, but it looks so bloody similar might as well be my little cookie cutter house. Who do the donations go to? Off to type Satz's in now... hee hee... I feel like a stalker!!!

Comment

*snigger* That's dead neat... going to email it to folks.

OK... where was I before all the frivolity? Hamish reportage and friend-with-dying-brother reportage. Friend in a car with his three kids heading up North to see his brother as of 8 a.m. today. As of Wednesday, the Docs have given him 2-14 days. Considering he was only diagnosed 9 days ago that is mind boggling to say the least. But... if one is going to check out then I think the swifter the better, right? He's on heavy pain medication but his organs are shutting down. He's only 52 and I still have hope for at least a brief remission but maybe that's just me being silly.

Hamish... On my mission to shut their fecking kitten mill down I came across a nice lady at the NY Animal Rights Alliance who has put me in touch with a holistic Vet that does telephone consultations. I wasn't comfortable with the whole tooth extraction thing... it seems so drastic... so I'm going to do the good old "supplement" route with him first. Like mother like son! ;o) I've already started him on colloidal silver and I have a consultation set up for 3.00 Monday and I'll take it from there. The breeders (bleeders) hired an attorney. Good effing luck to them. They'll spend more on the lawyer than they would have on Hamish's Vet bills. They don't know it yet, but the Sheriff is coming a'knocking next week and they are getting served, the fuckers. And there are animal activists already on the case. Methinks their kitty mill may not be up and running for much longer. Remember the pic they sent me of Hamish? In the cage? That is proving to be very handy. :new:

Moi... tired, spent and I hate to say it but I'm glad my mate has left to go and see his brother. Grief is awful and, well, I'm being selfish but I'm knackered with it all.

I got a new keyboard though! And it's awesome. It's a spare one my roomie had and it is like the caviar of keyboards... I am typing up a storm. Prepare thyselves for long posts!

Comment

Ah hello peeps..jist jottin around..bloody hell Rabs..I acherly didnt notice..Senior Member...can we not change the title?sounds like a pensioner:H:H:H can we not say summat like sagely member or fonts of knowledge or summat?
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Zenny yeehah luv it stand all over the money grabbin gets
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1423345 wrote: Ah hello peeps..jist jottin around..bloody hell Rabs..I acherly didnt notice..Senior Member...can we not change the title?sounds like a pensioner:H:H:H can we not say summat like sagely member or fonts of knowledge or summat?
                  Or at least "been a round the block at least once member"

Thing is... I feel like a newbie. I jist yabber on too much. And play Word. There's wiser folks than me here who have half as many posts.

Hmmm.... per'aps that's saying summit. per'aps I should stay shtumn.... *whistles* *averts eyes*

lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaalalalalalalaaaaaaalalalalal alaaaaaaaaa.....

Comment

Mick;1423347 wrote: Zenny yeehah luv it stand all over the money grabbin gets
                    Yooo Hoooo Mick and Arsey!

Satz is going to have to hand over the "Newest Senior Member" crown to ya...

Yep, I intend to make as much of a dent in their existence as I can. I'm horrified as it's all coming to light. I'm also very glad to have Hamish, even being sick he has the sweetest personality. So... yep... I'll kick some arse! *BIG FECKIN SMILE*

Comment

Hiya Zennie :l

Take no prisoners!

:hallo: Army. Lazy evening. Eldest cub still in the pool, the rest of us just lounging around.

What's the craic?
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Just listening to the news..the nurse that gave the info out about Princess Kate to the Aussie radio station pranksters has been found dead.........hope they are fuckin proud of themselves

Comment

Off out to the kids Christmas rugby do.

This ain't gonna be pretty :-(

Went to a charity ball last night - be glad when its all over and I can chill.

Knackered.com

Comment

Evening all it artic weather here. Well done Zen on fighting for wee Hamish the poor thing withhis sore gums i hope he makes a good recovery and gets in better health. Hope he's not in too much discomfort. Just heard on the news about that the nurse they played the prank on. So very sad and tragic.

Comment

senior " member" Mick ?
                              makes you sound like an old mans willy :H
                              AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

Mick;1423373 wrote: Just listening to the news..the nurse that gave the info out about Princess Kate to the Aussie radio station pranksters has been found dead.........hope they are fuckin proud of themselves
                                Mrs. T and I was just talking about that. Fecking sick.

Quest for the key;1423374 wrote: Off out to the kids Christmas rugby do.

This ain't gonna be pretty :-(

Went to a charity ball last night - be glad when its all over and I can chill.

Knackered.com
                                Hope you can have a proper lie-in tomorrow morning!

Firefox;1423375 wrote: Evening all it artic weather here. Well done Zen on fighting for wee Hamish the poor thing withhis sore gums i hope he makes a good recovery and gets in better health. Hope he's not in too much discomfort. Just heard on the news about that the nurse they played the prank on. So very sad and tragic.
                                Hiya Foxy. Tragic indeed.

Patrick;1423376 wrote:
                                senior " member" Mick ?
                                makes you sound like an old mans willy :H
                                :H:H:H
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X