Army Thread Friday 7th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouth dropped open when I read about the nurse. It's a very tragic outcome from a harmless prank. Does any one know how she died yet? Gawd ever the lawyers wife.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1423381 wrote: Mouth dropped open when I read about the nurse. It's a very tragic outcome from a harmless prank. Does any one know how she died yet? Gawd ever the lawyers wife.
      Hi JC
      It was actually the receptionist that put the call through to the nurse that was found dead.

Comment

Patrick;1423376 wrote: senior " member" Mick ?
        makes you sound like an old mans willy

:H:H

Satz is going to have to hand over the "Newest Senior Member" crown to ya...

Shes probably flogged it :H:H

Yep, I intend to make as much of a dent in their existence as I can. I'm horrified as it's all coming to light. I'm also very glad to have Hamish, even being sick he has the sweetest personality. So... yep... I'll kick some arse! *BIG FECKIN SMILE*
        Good for you
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Oh and good evening, yoooooooooooo hooooooooos and general wavings.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:hallo: Back at ya JC...just logged it before heading home for the day.

Comment

porqoui;1423382 wrote: Hi JC
              It was actually the receptionist that put the call through to the nurse that was found dead.
              Hi PPPPPP it was a nurse at 5.30am as there was no receptionist on duty. Told you I was a lawyers wife.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks Jacs...I hate it when I'm mislead by the broadcasters on the news :H

Comment

porqoui;1423388 wrote: Thanks Jacs...I hate it when I'm mislead by the broadcasters on the news :H
                  :H:H:H I'm starting to believe absolutely nothing I read these days.

I've just watched Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals and if does that in 15 mins I'm a tree.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Have you never heard of "heres one I made earlier" :H:H:H:H
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

He doesn't do that. Just some poor bugger chops,washes and farts about before he chucks everything in a pan and goes ta da. And I'll bet his chicken is never cooked through.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

'Ello 'ello!

That's a real shame about the nurse. She was clearly humiliated by the whole thing. I just listened to the call on YouTube and she obviously believed she was talking to the Queen and Prince Charles. ( The Aussie DJs should have announced it was a prank before they hung up FFS...

Have you ever tried spraying a substance resembling water into a cat's mouth. It isn't fuckin easy!!! :H :new:

Comment

JackieClaire;1423390 wrote: :H:H:H I'm starting to believe absolutely nothing I read these days.

I've just watched Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals and if does that in 15 mins I'm a tree.
                          :h

Comment

It wasn't the nurse who talked to them who died it was the nurse who answered the phone and put it through.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1423396 wrote: It wasn't the nurse who talked to them who died it was the nurse who answered the phone and put it through.
                              Ooooooooooooo......................

JC with her finger on the pulse! (Pun intended...) *groan*

Comment

Zenstyle;1423398 wrote: Ooooooooooooo......................

JC with her finger on the pulse! (Pun intended...) *groan*
                                More groans this end. As usual with the press it's in about the 25th paragraph.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X