Army Thread Friday 7th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just posted in subs that the apparent suicide of the nurse has really bothered me and now I find the same topic here. Great minds think alike- too bad it is on such a sad topic.

Comment

JackieClaire;1423400 wrote: More groans this end. As usual with the press it's in about the 25th paragraph.
      How are you faring? Seems like I haven't talked to you in yonks. I'm all free'd up now and the weekend is coming and nobody will be online! :upset:

The bloody media annoy the crap out of me. If you think it's bad over there you should hear the rubbish on the box over here... gah!

Comment

lucky 2.0;1423402 wrote: I just posted in subs that the apparent suicide of the nurse has really bothered me and now I find the same topic here. Great minds think alike- too bad it is on such a sad topic.
        Hi hon! :l

Yeah... it's bothering me too. They should have announced it was a prank... that may have averted the outcome. Or... maybe she was depressed or something...

Comment

Evening Jc i forgot to congratulate our newest senior member. Hi to every one else what are you all up to this evening? Just the usual chilling and tv for me. :choc::television:

Comment

lucky 2.0;1423402 wrote: I just posted in subs that the apparent suicide of the nurse has really bothered me and now I find the same topic here. Great minds think alike- too bad it is on such a sad topic.
            Hey Lucky. They don't even know if it was suicide yet. Here's the BBC's take on it.

BBC News - Duchess of Cambridge hoax call nurse found dead
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Foxy Loxy! I'm on phone and email but I ran out of steam complaining to animal rights folk. Time to let it be now... enough angst over those arseholes.

Lucky... if you're still around... you were right. I should have gone to the bloody shelter.

Comment

Zenstyle;1423404 wrote: How are you faring? Seems like I haven't talked to you in yonks. I'm all free'd up now and the weekend is coming and nobody will be online! :upset:

The bloody media annoy the crap out of me. If you think it's bad over there you should hear the rubbish on the box over here... gah!
                I'm cracking.hun. Just found out we have enough money to see us through Christmas..............if we're very very careful.

I'll be mooching about all weekend except when I'm not.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1423405 wrote: Hi hon! :l

Yeah... it's bothering me too. They should have announced it was a prank... that may have averted the outcome. Or... maybe she was depressed or something...
                  I haven't heard it but a few I know who have say it was so obvious that a person with one brain cell should have sussed it.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1423410 wrote: I'm cracking.hun. Just found out we have enough money to see us through Christmas..............if we're very very careful.

I'll be mooching about all weekend except when I'm not.
                    Ach that's brill!!! Money worries are the pits... sick of it meself.

I'm not going to be buying presents this year. I still haven't even got cards but I'll probably end up doing that. But the tree is still questionable...

Christmas has been dodgy since 2008 'cos of the kitties going to the Rainbow Bridge and.... YET ONCE MORE...... another kitty discombobulated Chrimbo. WTF? Seamus and Mac in Dec 2008, Sean in Dec 2011 and the bright shiny new kitten is sick in Dec 2012. Un-effin-real.

Maybe I have a couple more calls left in me this arvo after all! hee hee.......

Comment

Good evening all.

Comment

Hiya Whizzy! And congratulations on the new grandbaby. :l What's her name?

Comment

My overseas parcels are all ready to go. Gawd this halo is getting really tight.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1423418 wrote: My overseas parcels are all ready to go. Gawd this halo is getting really tight.
                            :H:H:H

Not ONE Chrimbo card even bought!!! Ach, I'll do it over the weekend. I need to get you that cawfee too... shite... just remembered! I'm useless at the holliers.

If Hamish doesn't need surgery I will have enough for a decent-ish Chrimbo. I wouldn't mind going away for it TBH... down to the Keys or summat. Santa in a speedo.

Comment

Zenstyle;1423417 wrote: Hiya Whizzy! And congratulations on the new grandbaby. :l What's her name?
                              Grace
                              Sorry for all your woes with the kitty. I do hope it gets sorted pronto.
                              A bit up the wall here with sick husband and an ever dependant family.

Comment

I saw that Mr A had an op... what happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X