Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 8th December

Gooooooood morning, folksies

Mrs. T and the youngest cub intend making a trip to the monopolistic outfitters to buy her school clothes for next year. If I can help it, I won't be setting foot off our property today. Intending to just potter around some.

Have a lovely Saturday, everyone.

JC: I'm still chuckling at your lightbulb moment last night :H:H:H
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

amorning Tipps and all to come. Not long awake so just put coffee on. Still dark here and cold. Not much planned for today just some cleaning and laundry and then chill later and watch a dvd, some tv and read more of my library book. Might go for a walk for exercise but no shopping to do till next week. Have a super sober saturday army.:thumbs::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning tips, foxy and all to come

'Fraid I'm still chuckling too! :H:H:H

Busy making up a shopping list for this morning's trip to the supermarket. I've run out of pasta (again!).

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr See!!! JC... I giggled and all! :H:H:H

I have had a lovely quiet gaff tonight... Spent the last hour and a half on YouTube with Robbie Williams and Olly Murs... I am still undecided... decisions decisions...

Going to go make a cuppa of Chamomile and settle in for a bloomin big sleep. Fresh sheets on the bed, two cats, life is good tonight. )

Oh, I forgot to tell yiz... went to the beach twice this week... in the dark. (Don't worry I wasn't nekkid.) Frolicked in the bloomin surf like a 15 yr old. Don't ask me why, as I have NO clue! )

Tea...

Comment

bumded happy poop.

Comment

awwww.

Comment

Gawd, I'm prolly off base... but, Ripple, is that you?

Comment

Good morning Everyone, still dark here with some frost.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Reccie Zen and welcome to the army doo doo. I have to admit i just copped on to Jc's light bulb pist when i read back on last nights tread i'm a bit slow as well still it was a good one:H. Hope you get a good nites kip Zen i'm awake since 5.30. Not sure if i'll get back asleep or stay awake and get house stuff done early. Just on 2nd coffee and got tv on in bedroom. Might go for a walk down to the beach later sounds good Zen as long as it doesn't rain. Cud with the fresh air and exercise. Where in the states do you live doo doo?

Comment

Morning Mario yep dark froasty and cold here too.

Comment

Morning firefox :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Howizyaz Mario and FoxyLoxy? :l

I am going to have to admit... I didn't get the arsey thing right away either... took me a couple of minutes... :H There I go again!!! Jacks won't send me my beanie if I carry on like this! :H

Gawd, I'm in a feckin good mood and no idea why. I hope it won't come back and bite me in the earse. I think it's me mate wot was staying... and I feel bad... but I was getting quite down with it all, I'm glad of the break.

Comment

Yawnz... I'm orf to snuggle down (no pun intended) with the duvet. And I best make the most of this duvet as I will never again purchase anything with feathers. Horrified I am. Nylon all the way now. Not sure about the shoes though.

Goodnight yis............... xxx

Comment

good morning army
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Army. Cold and clear off to do my Parkrun race in a bit. Hoping to do better than my PW(personal worst) last time I did it.
                              I am leaving everyone around here to get on with it this morning!

Comment

Working...
                              X