Please send me good thoughts this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packing tomorrow for my work trip to Florida. I have to admit that the thought of kicking back on the beach and having beer has entered my mind. NO WAY though-antabuse is going with me.

I'm feeling fat and awful on this dreary Saturday night. My bf who left me is back and I find that I don't really want this anymore. Amazing what being abandoned for 10 weeks can do!

SO..I suppose that after get this trip over with, and holiday visit with my daughter I will need to take care of this. I intend to make 2013 a very good year.

Send me good vibes this weeks,friends! Please. It's going to be a trying time.

Go with strength, Ann. We're behind you, and you can do this.:l
    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

I found this for you Ann :h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuLzFziL6fI&sns=em[/video]]The Beautiful South A little Time (live) - YouTube

Comment

Here for you, Ann. You can do it! One day at a time

:lTDN
        "One day at a time."

Comment

positive energy coming your way ann! youll be fine calm,cool,collected
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

You got my cell phone number!!! Use it or text me if you need to!!! You can do it...If I can do it amonst the drinkers in my company, I know you can (the nickname of my company is America's Drinking Team....nice!) We are right here cheering you on! B
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

We've got your back beautiful Ann and I give great back rubs!

:l:h

PS -Think beer on the beach...YUK :yuk::yuk::yuk:

Think toes in the sand, ocean waves, diet Pepsi and French fries....Yum!
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Ann you'll have a great time and be so sharp, you'll do circles around them! Take Eve's list of mocktails and have fun with the bartenders trying them all! That margarita will be so refreshing on the beach.

Don't mess around with that antibuse.
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I'll be thinking of you Ann and sending positive vibes for strength and peace. You can do this.

Funny how you don't want the relationship after some time has passed. I really think that people have such a great fear of the unknown that they stay stuck in relationships after the relationship has run its course. Now you know what the "unknown" holds for you and it's more appealing and has more possibilities for growth than where you were in the relationship.

I'm sure there were good times and memories from your relationship with your BF. Hold on to them and enjoy them, but know that everything has a beginning and an end. By ending your relationship you're allowing not only for your own growth, but the future growth of your BF in his life. :l

Comment

Sending good thoughts your way Ann. Florida is beautiful and you will enjoy it much more without AL glasses. Take it as a time to enjoy walks on the beach and start that bit of exercise you want to lose to lose weight. I'm there with ya!

"I like people too much or not at all."
                    Sylvia Plath

Comment

Good thoughts with you, Ann. Have a great trip!
                      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Working...
                      X