Army Thread Monday 10th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musta just missed ya Questy! Rightio, back to work...

Comment

RC - I'll share yer biccies, but I've has soup for me lunch - a cheese butty might be pushing it a bit

Awhh, I feel yer anxiety with the works do - I had 2 last week, and another one next week, but I'm driving for that one

Sending you lots of PMA and a big hug
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Just had chicken, mushroom, peas in a tomato sauce.

Been out for a run Which was lovely

Also have a poorly 6 year old asleep on the couch.

Hope you get sorted quickly Foxy. Some fall you must have had.

Are all the skivers back at work?

Comment

Rsee it is another hurdle to get over. I was at a do last night and it is so good to remember everything I said and did. + no hangover= priceless.

Still not easy at first though xx

Comment

Flippin heck.......................where is everyone ????

Comment

I;m here, freezing tho..
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Quest for the key;1424652 wrote: Talking about cats and trees - they don't go well together lol !!!

I've got a small wager on with hubs to see how long its gonna be before the tree ends up on its side - the ginger ninja and the squeak are having a ball with the balls

Good job we all know i'm talking about me kitties :H:H
                I've got photo and video evidence of my gittens totally trashing my tree to bits.. and it only went up at the weekend, now has no lights and very few balls, infact it's only standing because we tied it to a screw on the ceiling...
                bloody furry animals..
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1424778 wrote: I've got photo and video evidence of my gittens totally trashing my tree to bits.. and it only went up at the weekend, now has no lights and very few balls, infact it's only standing because we tied it to a screw on the ceiling...
                  bloody furry animals..
                  :H:H

I know that feeling :H

Comment

mollyka;1424779 wrote: In airside retail park wit a baby caterpillar crinkly book and a 'light up' baby laptop! ---- this is heaven - chocker full of gratitude today! Well 'cept I've to go to work :-(

Anyone see Patricks thread? Powerful it is!
                    Hiya Molls

I've got your mantra going round in me head "I will not drink today no matter what, I will not drink today no matter what" !!!

Feck me - day 3 and the fecking witchin hour !! Text hubs - he's made me a nice tea, with apple pie, and I know the hatred in advance of me putting any embalming fluid down me neck, but his is sooooooooooo hard !!!

Anyway, I'm glad yer enjoying shopping for your grandbaby - they have some really nice things these days for them :l

Comment

mollyka;1424789 wrote: It's hard today mebbe - just ride it out - it DOESN'T stay hard - mayb a few hours - IT GOES AWAY AGAIN - I didn't GET that - trust me please!!!!!
                      Questie Molly is right. Look at surfing the urges

Comment

Hiya molls.....still on fkncrapfone.com...u ok
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Evening army well i got a all this afternoon fort appointment for fracture clinic. !.30 this friday it's for St. Vincents hospital not far from the city. Freazing here too. Just going come dine with me on c4.

Comment

Firefox;1424798 wrote: Evening army well i got a all this afternoon fort appointment for fracture clinic. !.30 this friday it's for St. Vincents hospital not far from the city. Freazing here too. Just going come dine with me on c4.
                            Hello Scarface

:hallo: to the rest of youse too.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Firefox;1424798 wrote: Evening army well i got a all this afternoon fort appointment for fracture clinic. !.30 this friday it's for St. Vincents hospital not far from the city. Freazing here too. Just going come dine with me on c4.
                              Are you sore? Hope you are ok:l

Comment

Mick;1424797 wrote: Hiya molls.....still on fkncrapfone.com...u ok
                                Me too :upset:

Youngest has annexed the lappy. My x-mas gift to self hasn't been delivered yet either.
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X