Army Thread Monday 10th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1424993 wrote: Well Tabbers got me mine last year. I THINK, if you go to google images or photobucket and type in 'penquin with a santa hat' you'll prolly be able to download it in your User CP - click browse in there in 'change avatar' and then go look for the pic
    Is that a load of bollix Reccie??
    More or less correct molls. Satz, if you download the pic to your PC, you can then go to MWO and click on User CP, then click on Edit Avatar and then click on the Browse... button and then browse to the location where you saved the pic.

That's a great pic you found, Jackie.

Comment

mollyka;1425001 wrote: Oh yeah! It's nearly frowned on in my job for one of the lads to offer to help cart big heavy boxes of books around. I don't frown at all
      Hope you're not being a worry wart mammy? She'll be grand:l
      Of course I'm did the Mammy worrying but she was seen quicker than I thought so it came to an abrupt halt. I'll sleep well tonight. Always do after a good bout of mammy worrying.

Mind you if she doesn't take some time off work I'll nail her bloody feet to the floor.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1425003 wrote: Aye Molls it makes sense. I think though I'm still trying to get to grips with who I am sober - like sober all the time, which i think is different from being sober during the day anticipating a drink, sorry DRINKS, in the evening.

It partly depends on who I am with. Some folks I feel more inhibited by, or a voice in my heid starts comparing me with them (I do this a lot and it is something I really need to work hard at stopping), and some folks I feel very comfortable to be with and so find it easier to relax and amuse or jest with them.

It's slow progress with me... i'm just learning.... wondering who the sober me is going to turn out to be...
        We will love yer whatever ye turn out to be :h

Comment

Recluse;1425008 wrote: More or less correct molls. Satz, if you downlioad the pic to your PC, you can then go to MWO and click on User CP, then click on Edit Avatar and then click on the Browse... button and then browse to the location where you saved the pic.

That's a great pic you found, Jackie.
          thanks folks :thanks:

Comment

satz123;1425011 wrote: We will love yer whatever ye turn out to be :h
            Thank you.

Comment

RunningCourage;1425015 wrote: Thank you.

Jesus !!! :egad:

Comment

Molls & JC will have to love you Runners with that face, I'm too shallow

Comment

mollyka;1425018 wrote:

Bloody hell, I'd no idea it was that soon, what are we gonna do without you?? Will you have internet over there?
                  Awww thanks Molls.:l
                  Yep lappy coming with me !!
                  Off to zzzz now.
                  On the morrow in Skiverville - been missing the chats with you all last few days :l

Comment

What the FECK is THAT Arsey?!!!!!

Jaysus... I haven't had me dinner yet... guess the diet is gonna be working well tonight. How did the "Do" go Arsey? (Haven't read back...)

Hiya Satz, Mollers, Reccy and Jacks!!!

Comment

Right - off to bee boz - that film was horrific so ill never feckin sleep !!!

People being eaten alive by fish eating bugs - omg !!!! Awful :-(

Another pearler by the hubs

Laters gaters xxx and RC I'm with satzy - only a mother could love that face lol
                      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

That's rather cute. :h

Leave the landing light on Satz. I'll be up in a minute and don't hog all the duvet tonight.

Bringing up a very good subject there, Runners. How we cope with our sober selves? First thing that jumps into my mind is I quite like myself these days, in fact I'm very fond of me. We can have a good natter about it tomorrow.

Just heard Jenz all tucked up in bed. Flat mate has arrived. Off to the land of nod.

Rightio see ya in a few.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Can I give yis ALL avatars? Lovin' it ReccyBear! xxx

Comment

Can i get a avatar that has been given the royal Zen of approval?!

Comment

Zenstyle;1425026 wrote: What the FECK is THAT Arsey?!!!!!
                              Me. Why?

How did the "Do" go Arsey? (Haven't read back...)
                              Got out sober... but...eh...nah, not SO enjoyable. I mean, aye, it wis alright in the grand scheme of things... but i wis just not "diggin it" ...

(I fecking hate that phrase "digging it" :H)

How's you Zen?

Comment

Mollers avatart has been given the KTAB seal of approval as I remember....

I'm orf for a soak, then into me jim jams, then I reckon I'll take a look for some festive Army avatars.... keeps me out of trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X