5 sleeps to go !!!

Comment

Army Thread Tuesday 11th December

satz123;1425210 wrote: Off for a read back - oh and btw :

HOWYIZ !!!! :wavin:
      5 sleeps to go !!!
      Oh, sooooo mean

How ya doing Satzy ???
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hewwo yous twos.

Gotta run as I'm orff to work.

While I'm out could you have a look round for me slippers, can't find the buggers anywhere. You'll not miss them. Pink with little cows on them. Ta in advance.

Oh and there's a bit of ironing to do. You are loves.

Kettle about 6ish. I'll bring some biscuits in.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1425215 wrote: Hewwo yous twos.

Gotta run as I'm orff to work.

While I'm out could you have a look round for me slippers, can't find the buggers anywhere. You'll not miss them. Pink with little cows on them. Ta in advance.

Oh and there's a bit of ironing to do. You are loves.

Kettle about 6ish. I'll bring some biscuits in.
          Okey dokey, we're on it !!!

Chocky digestives for me pleeeaasseee :H

(I'm shite with an iron, but while satzy's getting her holiday stuff together I'm sure she wouldn't mind.........)

See ya later and have a nice afternoon at worksies :l

Comment

:hiya: Molls - I'm giving meself 10 minutes off to eat me dinner and have a browse - the feckers are still cracking the whip - mind you I prolly won't have owt to do from February to November next year :H

Yer hair sunded luvly last night - nice colours yer having done :goodjob:

Comment

10 minutes (???) up - catch yer in a bit

Comment

mollyka;1425237 wrote: No skivers in the hood huh???? Just home from the barbers - 'tis ok, a bit crooked like, but allegedly apparently a 'must have' cut
                Goin to chill now with a bit of lunch before the inevitable 'I'm broke' conversation breaks out when Joey gets home:upset:
                Ha ha I know that feeling lol :H (The I'm broke conversation !!)

I'm sure yer hair looks luverly :l

Comment

I've found me a hat with ears

I;'m all snug now

Look ridiculous mind you....
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

mollyka;1425255 wrote: Yeah, but the 'I'm broke' conversation from an 18 yr old 2 weeks afore Christmas is positively scary:H
                    Think I'll like the hair when I've washed it myself. Hate the way they make me look like I've had rollers in - look like me mam
                    Got the two girls, Adam and Simons lassies lovely posh shampoo's and real posh conditionary stuff all done up in wrapping --- cost a fortune, but they'll love them. Not the sort of stuff you'd buy yourself ya know?
                    Finished off the crimbo tree and now thinking about food, need something awwwwfffuuuul tasty - looked in the fridge 50 times, same buggerin stuff in it every time!!
                    I gets me all confused - too many Joes in your house :H

Ooooo I like me smellies too - mind you one year the mother in law sent me a lovely "Dove" set (one of the only sets that don't make me itch) and when I opened it up she'd replace the dove stuff with Home and Bargain shite !!! Work that one out ?!?!?!

We could all do with a Magic Mood Fridge - one that knows what yer gonna want before yer open the door, and has it there on a plate for yer !!! om nom nom nom........

Here - there might be a market there...................

Comment

pingu1997;1425259 wrote: I've found me a hat with ears

I;'m all snug now

Look ridiculous mind you....
                      I've got one of them too !! Snuggly warm but I look like a wally !!!!

Got a funny shaped head me - don't look right in hats - or maybe its me face ? Or the length of me neck ? Dunno................

Comment

Molls I can beat that..when my t daughter was younger and we went abroad used to get her to save up the cocktail sticks and brollies for her mates
                        As presents...still using poxyfone.com...contacted mwo..waiting for reply....gob is sore..but boy do I look the biz ...think a Holiday is required:H
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Jazus !
                          Only getting to skive a bit at this feckin' hour.... it's criminal so it is !:upset:
                          The work is piling on - what about this ? what about that ? whos covering this , who's covering that ? who'll wipe this employee's arse ?:H

Truth is I could not give a flying f**k who does it ........ but I have to do up a 'cover plan' :durn:

Comment

Satzy.....oz is in for shock...Irelands temporary loss :H:H
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

mollyka;1425320 wrote: Oh you poor divil, forgot bout the toof's --- are you really sore? Definitely need a holiday
                              My internet is APPALLING today --- takes bout 10 mins to send every post.

I'd forgotten a luverly holiday moment. Joey and I went away to Lanzarote together when he was about 10 -- he physically emptied the hotel room into the suitcases without me knowing. I lost my credit card and had to open the cases in the lobby of the hotel. Out pours hotel towels, writing paper, room service menu's, hangers, and iron ---- A SHAGGING IRON:H I was absolutely MORTO!!! He just stood with his angel head on him and made it look like I'd robbed the lot!
                              Oh Mollers - that is priceless :H:H:H

Comment

Mick;1425336 wrote: Satzy.....oz is in for shock...Irelands temporary loss
                                Indeed Michael - Ireland doesn't know when it's on to a good thing :H:H
                                You will miss me LOADS !
                                It will be like having one of your arms or other thing that comes in a pair cut off :H
                                You 'll only have one arm (!?) aka Mollers to abuse :H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X