Army Thread Tuesday 11th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1425323 wrote: :H Oh the joys of being a totally unimportant person in the work place!!!! Don't think I appreciate it enough!!
    Don't worry our girl, you'll be gone in no time. What day do you fly out?
    Hi Mollerooney - how the 'do' looking - I'd say you are 'massive' ??:l
    We are flying from Dublin Airport @ 12.55 on Sunday - to Dubai - then after 9 hour stop over - we have 14 hours to Sydney.
    I went to doc yesterday and I am now armed with enough medication to knock us all out for the duration :toasted:
    Won't have time to think about a drink :H

Comment

Crikey the crowds out there just got the last tin............

Going to have a read back.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1425365 wrote: Evenin Jacks ---- the hunter home from the hills

The 'do' is alright - bit shaggin lopsided but apparently it's s'posed to be --- not sure tho, and I DO KNOW without any doubt that Joe'll think she forgot to cut one side of it:H
        Some flight! Never did serious long haul. South Africa and California were the furthest - they were far enough!!
        I KNOW - the aim is to sleep my way to Australia !!!!:H
        Are you sure you are looking STRAIGHT at the mirror - it's not your head thats' lobsided ? :egad:

Only joking :l- need to get you thoughened up to deal with Mick while I'm gone ?:eeks:

Comment

Now where were we.

Satz, I feel as if I could sleep all the way to Oz without the help of any outside 'influences' at the moment. Go on give us yer ticket, I know you want to.

When we're busy, we're busy and when we're quiet it's like the Marie Celeste.

Molls I'm getting me hair done Thursday. Its a bit of a blond bob at the moment thinking of getting it short and spiky again.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Where's the rest of the Skiver gang - been neglecting them in the afternoons ops: - still here to get free wireless & heat :H

And then when I get home the hoorin' Eircom ( gobshites) wireless internet will not reach from the yoke upstairs to sitting room - I mean REALLY ???? :durn:

Comment

Evening all !!!

Satzy where ya bin ??? And panno ???

Can't believe you're going in a few days for a month !! Can't yer get a bigger case and fit us all in ??? Mind you, molls "do" might take up too much room in the case !!!

Molls - no offence
              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

mollyka;1425383 wrote:
                Go for it Girlfriend!!!
                I snoozed here on the couch this after. feckin fatal for tonights sleep methinks - but sure it was lovely. S'pose it would be a busy time of year in your line of business!
                Tends to be damage control at the moment not an awful lot of new clients. Suppose most of them are waiting to Christmas over.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh get this - son nr 4 went to see Peter Pan yesterday afternoon in Manchester - the Hoffs in it - and came home all quiet :-(

When quizzed why he was a bit sad, he replied "mum, Peter pans a girl !!!!!!"

What do yer say to that ??? (He's 6 - till Sunday)
                  Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

JackieClaire;1425378 wrote: Now where were we.

Satz, I feel as if I could sleep all the way to Oz without the help of any outside 'influences' at the moment. Go on give us yer ticket, I know you want to.

When we're busy, we're busy and when we're quiet it's like the Marie Celeste.

Molls I'm getting me hair done Thursday. Its a bit of a blond bob at the moment thinking of getting it short and spiky again.
                    Yeah me too JC. I have brown bob & was toying with the funky spiky short 'do' I used to have.
                    DD laughed when I said that - WHAT's funky about it ?
                    Cheeky mare !!!!

Comment

Quest for the key;1425385 wrote: Evening all !!!

Satzy where ya bin ??? And panno ???

Can't believe you're going in a few days for a month !! Can't yer get a bigger case and fit us all in ??? Mind you, molls "do" might take up too much room in the case !!!

Not when she gets the job finished :H

RUN Questy save yerself I'll take the flack!!!!

Comment

Ah here - losing posts and all manner of 'stuff' going on here :upset:
                        Gonna head home and try feckineircomwireless again !
                        Later gaters :wavin:

Comment

Arrrgghhhh we're trying to move the dining room table into the conservatory and my MIL has just rung. It could take a while.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hewwo!

I am just now having my morning coffee... WTF!

I never made it to the rehab... its rescheduled for 2.00 tomorrow. Instead, the feller that is working out the "scholarship" called and came up with other options. Had a big long chat with him (he went to rehab for four frikken months two years ago... AL and pain pills) and really got the scoop on things. I feel like I can go and make an informed decision now. I think I'll probably still end up at the same place mind, but I know what I need to ask and stuff. (It hadn't even crossed my mind that I could end up with a load of 18 yr olds.) There will be 4 of us in a townhouse... 2 bedroom 2 bath... so I think it may be quite handy to be teamed up with people my own age, right? Anyway, I spoke at length with the intake person and feel more comfortable with things now. So, next step I go in for an interview tomorrow. I'm really glad I put it off for a day until I got my facts straight about what I'm doing. It would be really bad to end up in an unsuitable place for 28 days... REALLY bad...

Anyhoo... learnt a lot of new things today! Including the fact that the new "model" of rehab in South Florida promotes life skills. Like I need someone to tell me how to shop and cook! hahaha! I wish! :H :new:

Comment

Yo Zens.

You never know you might learn sumfing.

Surprises me everyday how young some of the clients are ( I soooooooooooo want to call them punters) . The young laddy this afternoon still looked like he paid half fare on the bus.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jacks... I'm hoping I end up with some people my own age. Although... there I go again.... with the preconceived notions I'm not supposed to have. The guy that's sorting it out for me (the one that did 4 months in rehab) almost mirrored word-for-word what Molly told me. Open mind, trust in the process, surrender and don't think I'm smarter than them. And he's pulling strings so I can get the counsellor he had... she's moved to this place now. He says she's as tough as nails and will stick it to me every which way from Sunday! Gawd! *gulp* But he says, and I concur, that this is not a time to be molly-coddled (sorry for taking ur name in vain Mollers!).

I've been reading and phoning today and I think I have a good grasp on things now. i need to go and bug Mollers with yet another PM as I have more questions and I swear if I call that poor intake woman one more time she will have a meltdown... I reckon I've made her :nutso:

Comment

Working...
                                X