Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eleven months down the f'n drain

K9Lover;1425861 wrote: Hi Alls -

I believe in you. Those 11 months are NOT down the drain, I am sure you learned some very valuable lessons. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get going again...you can do this...I KNOW IT!

Love,

K9
    gee havent been here for a while but this message is eternal great stuff

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get going again
    and never stop trying
    Its pretty straight forward
    eventually being sober is the bomb for you. Lots to look forward to get going sober!!! its a fantastic way to live if you are a alcoholic! it is all good

Comment

Hello Alls,

Never think that your 11 months is wasted. No-one can take that away from you. I know first hand how devastating it is when you break the momentum. I was 6 years sober and thought I could tame the beast. Ha!! Not a chance, and the lesson I learned from brief visit to the beast's den, is that I want this sober life and I'll never have to question whether I can manage the beast. I just can't, and for that I'm glad - truly!!

Get up, shake yourself and just do it. It's bitching hard, but so very worth it!!!!

Love and hugs, Nicey.
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

oh sweetie....I feel your pain and I am so sorry
        YOU DID 11 FREAKING MOINTHS and you should be proud of that
        shake it off and do it again
        love you
        and HUGS
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I know how you feel but you have not thrown anything down the drain!! 11 months is beyond amazing, you are an inspiration, it's the nature of addiction to lure us in, it's how we battle it that makes us who we are. Many people are in denial all of us here recognise our problem and are working through it. After a couple of low days you will feel positive again ;0) xxx
          AF since 2nd Oct 2012
          Day by day

Comment

Working...
          X