Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13/12/12

RunningCourage;1426269 wrote: :H

Ummm.. I lied about the Rapunzel hair by the way. I'm half way to being a fleeced Arsey.

There's another nickname I had... Spam. :H
    Is that you in your avatar ??? :H:H
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

Quest for the key;1426266 wrote: I've seen that threading thing - what's it like ?? I usually have mine waxed and tinted (me eyebrows RC :H)
      Titchy bit painful, but they look great. Seems to last a lot longer than waxing...........eyebrows that is.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

JackieClaire;1426291 wrote: Titchy bit painful, but they look great. Seems to last a lot longer than waxing...........eyebrows that is.
        Tis awful when you've got to qualify everything cos of that RC - I don't know. Tut tut. :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

mollyka;1426304 wrote: 'Noon! Sorry - just friggin mayhem!!! Great news Zennie - sounds a lot more 'user-friendly' dan my gaff!!! :-)
          Must run - again :-(((
          Hey up molls - yer doing a lot if running lately - are you gonna be entering a marathon anybtime soon ??? Where've yer bin ??? :l

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

:hallo: Army. Haven't read back. Arrived home early a while back (already in holiday mode). Excruciatingly hot - 39C with strong wind. Heatwave & bush fire warnings issued. Into the pool I go.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

tiptronic_ct;1426307 wrote: :hallo: Army. Haven't read back. Arrived home early a while back (already in holiday mode). Excruciatingly hot - 39C with strong wind. Heatwave & bush fire warnings issued. Into the pool I go.
              I'm sweating just thinking about that heat Mr T !!! I hope the fires don't come anywhere near you

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

HT but no AL !!!

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

gosh...I disappear for a few days and Zenny is going to rehab???
                  Now I'm worried sick
                  hi everyone
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

mama bear;1426407 wrote: gosh...I disappear for a few days and Zenny is going to rehab???
                    Now I'm worried sick
                    hi everyone
                    Don't be worried mama - it's a good thing we thinks. So good I'm looking to get flights out there for all the army. We'll just stand outside her room, looking in through the window waving frantically with gawpy smiles and big thumbs up.

She's gonna be grand. A sarky besom, maybe, but grand.

Love yer avatar by the way - REAL xmassy!

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

mama bear;1426407 wrote: gosh...I disappear for a few days and Zenny is going to rehab???
                      Now I'm worried sick
                      hi everyone
                      Don't be worrying,hun. Just think she'll come back all serene and clean.............now why is that making me smile, I wonder.

Feel like our little girl's all growed up now.

Sheesh, Tips, that's some temperature. Don't think we've got above 0C all day. At least we can put another cardi on.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

:hallo: again folksies. Fell into a stupor of sweat-soaked sleep. I'm sure I'll still be able to sleep tonight, though. At least it's cooled down a bit by now.

Last day of work should be a breeze tomorrow. I've been invited to lunch at a lovely beachfront Japanese restaurant. To go back to the office afterwards or not, that is the question.
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

Evenin troops :hiya:

Hello?

:hiya:

Anyboody aboot?

:hiya:

Ach yer all be watching the box or summit... Am awa oot...

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

Zenny and I texted and i feel better...will she be here in Florida??
                            I am so happy she is doing this for herself
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

Evening army

Anybody want to give a home to some kids ? They're drivin me nuts !!!!

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

oooh look life.

MB, can you imagine anyone making Zennifer do something she doesn't want to?

Wonder if I kill the thread again.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X