Army Thread 13/12/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13/12/12

Hewo! Lovely to see ya. I need to snuggle into ma pit.... otherwise i'll be up all night and i have an exUminAshun tomorrow so need to know how to spell me name and such like.

Maybe for going in you should get REALLY dolled up - like in AbFab, like Edwina! Yeah, with fag in one hand, a bottle in the other and a swagger that would make John Wayne jealous.

ZEN: Alright dahlings. Yes I know, I know, I know... you've AWL been waiting for me. I knoooowwww. Well. Here I am. ... I say, It's quite like a hotel. Here, take my bottle. Yuh, thanks. Is there a mini-bar in my room? ... .... Excuse me? .... No? What do you mean "no"? I have come here to be rehabilitated - do you have any idea how stressful that is? What I am having to go through both physically and mentally? The least you could do is let me have a mini-bar in my room. Just one god damn small, wee, tiny, ickle effin feckin MINI-BAR! ... No? Oh. .... Pretty please? Pretty, pretty please? Really? .... OH ALRIGHT THEN, HAVE IT YOUR WAY. Miserable sober sods the lot of you.

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

love you peeps
      yay about Hamish's teeth!!
      are you going to rehab in fla??
      I am soooooooooooooooo proud of you
      niters
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

RunningCourage;1426560 wrote: Hewo! Lovely to see ya. I need to snuggle into ma pit.... otherwise i'll be up all night and i have an exUminAshun tomorrow so need to know how to spell me name and such like.

Maybe for going in you should get REALLY dolled up - like in AbFab, like Edwina! Yeah, with fag in one hand, a bottle in the other and a swagger that would make John Wayne jealous.

ZEN: Alright dahlings. Yes I know, I know, I know... you've AWL been waiting for me. I knoooowwww. Well. Here I am. ... I say, It's quite like a hotel. Here, take my bottle. Yuh, thanks. Is there a mini-bar in my room? ... .... Excuse me? .... No? What do you mean "no"? I have come here to be rehabilitated - do you have any idea how stressful that is? What I
        am having to go through both physically and mentally? The least you could do is let me have a mini-bar in my room. Just one god damn small, wee, tiny, ickle effin feckin MINI-BAR! ... No? Oh. .... Pretty please? Pretty, pretty please? Really? .... OH ALRIGHT THEN, HAVE IT YOUR WAY. Miserable sober sods the lot of you.
        *Sniggering away to myself!*

Wot the FECK do you mean I can't bring my hip flask in?! FFS... I need to TAPER! Don't you people know ANYTHING? Get your Goshdern hands outta me beehive... there's NOTHING in there, good grief! Oh fuck. Hmm... my friend planted that in there. Reason? Umm... you really NEED a reason? You do. Well... no other reason except that he COULD while I was out cold, ornery nit picking mo fo that he is............. Yes yes yes I AM taking this seriously! TAKE the darn drugs! (Would you mind leaving the flask?) :upset:

5 mins later after the luggage search...

Can someone get my partially empty luggage to my lovely suite please?! I hope you have cable. I brought a flat screen and a DVD player. And if you don't have a library, well, I guess we'll be starting one now. Hope you all like Wii!!! Put the meat and fish in the freezer and try not to bruise the herbs. My supplements go over there. Eh? I don't CARE if that is your area. Who are you anyway? My room mate??! ROOM MATE?!!!!!!!!! Like in we SHARE a room?!!! Oh hell... really?! :wow: Bloody hell, you're only 12 luvvie! Hope that means you talk less and take up less room. Now then, where was I................

Reality: Oh hell... I'm fooked!

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

mama bear;1426573 wrote:
          yay about Hamish's teeth!!
          are you going to rehab in fla??
          I am soooooooooooooooo proud of you
          niters
          Yep... just up the road. The residence is, like, a mile away. I'm a bit scared... :l

I think we're going to save his gnashers. Thank goodness for 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinions. When the tests are in, we'll see wot's wot...

I hope all is well with you Mrs Bear. Thanks for the texts earlier luvvie... xxx

Chilling on the couch with me lappers and heading to bed soon, once cats have regained motor function.

Comment

Army Thread 13/12/12

Hi everyone, sorry not been about, too much crap going on at the mo! sorry I've not read back properly

Zen I think your taking a fantastic step forward going to rehab, wish I could join you, big hugs to Hamish and great to hear he is on the mend :l

Administrators at work should be moving in either today or Monday , will be glad when all this is over its been hanging about far too long and I really need to get my sleeping pattern back on track, don't think I've slept properly for months
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
            X