Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14/12/12

Well hello again !!!

Morning troops to come - I guess there's only me stupid enough to be up at this ungodly hour ?

Well - just to say happy Friday to one and all

Off for a read back at last night - fell asleep !!!

Laters gaters xx
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Army Thread 14/12/12

Good morning Questie and all to come

Last day of work and then I'm on leave! WooHoo!!! Plus I've been invited to lunch at a Japanese restaurant that is on the beachfront. The weather looks good for it - 30C and sunny.

Have a lekker Friday, all!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

Quest for the key;1426674 wrote: Well hello again !!!

Morning troops to come - I guess there's only me stupid enough to be up at this ungodly hour ?

Well - just to say happy Friday to one and all

Off for a read back at last night - fell asleep !!!

Laters gaters xx
      Nope, I've been up a while questie. Too lazy to start the thread though!

Morning to you and all to come.

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

Xpost. Morning tips

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

Good morning quest,recluse and mr tips, its a dark rainy day here at the moment bet your jealous mr tips...

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

Good Mooorrrrnnnning Troops.

How are we? Tipps - happy and excited. Questy - noseying about yesterday. Reccie - Recs, are you still all snuggled in yer pit waiting for the world to wake up afore you make a move to do anything? Quite right, I say.

Got to go to Edinburgh in a couple of hours to see a show, then run back here for my (dreaded) exam. Done by 5pm.... then.... dunno what then. Maybe I'll go to the cinema and see that film about dwarves.

Hobbit, I think it's called.

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

x-post :hiya: hi mario!

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

RunningCourage;1426681 wrote: Good Mooorrrrnnnning Troops.

How are we? Tipps - happy and excited. Questy - noseying about yesterday. Reccie - Recs, are you still all snuggled in yer pit waiting for the world to wake up afore you make a move to do anything? Quite right, I say.

Got to go to Edinburgh in a couple of hours to see a show, then run back here for my (dreaded) exam. Done by 5pm.... then.... dunno what then. Maybe I'll go to the cinema and see that film about dwarves.

Hobbit, I think it's called.
                Morning arsey...not in bed...up and about and on my lappy googling recipes to try and find something exciting to make with salmon and spinach. Best of luck with your exhumination today.

Hi mario

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

Good morning Rc, busy day ahead for you.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

Reccie - are you like a proper chef? Or just a very keen lover of cooking? I love cooking, but only ever do it justice if I'm cooking for others. Cheesy beans suffice if I'm on me tod.

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

mario;1426685 wrote: Good morning Rc, busy day ahead for you.
                      Yep - looking forward to 5pm...

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

RunningCourage;1426686 wrote: Reccie - are you like a proper chef? Or just a very keen lover of cooking? I love cooking, but only ever do it justice if I'm cooking for others. Cheesy beans suffice if I'm on me tod.
                        Not a chef RC, I'm semi-retired. Since I finished work 3 years ago, I've gradually become more and more interested in cooking. When I was working I couldn't be bothered to do anything more than very basic cooking. I think zenners used to cook professionally.

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

Recluse;1426689 wrote: Not a chef RC, I'm semi-retired. Since I finished work 3 years ago, I've gradually become more and more interested in cooking. When I was working I couldn't be bothered to do anything more than very basic cooking. I think zenners used to cook professionally.
                          Army Masterchef anyone? I'll be the bald one Greg who just eats all the food. :H

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

RunningCourage;1426693 wrote: Army Masterchef anyone? I'll be the bald one Greg who just eats all the food. :H
                            We should give it a go! There're quite a few accomplished cooks in the army...JC, mollers, tips and tabs particularly spring to mind as well as zenny. I'm sure there are a number of others, so please don't be offended if I didn't mention you!

Comment

Army Thread 14/12/12

Morning all...reporting in by fone..had to sharpen me fingers....you all ok
                              Dont know where tou are questy but its blowung a gale here
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                              X