School shooting in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School shooting in USA

I am so sorry for the parents of those little babes. I cried when I heard the news broadcast. Whatever that young man's problem was, he couldn't have done what he did without the small arsenal he was carrying. I'm not an American, so I can't vote for gun control, but damn it, I would if I could. And if I was omnipotent I would send every stinking gun straight into the heart of the sun, along with all the other instruments of destruction. End of rant.
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

School shooting in USA

My thoughts are with all of those bereft families of children who have been killed...
      America.... please ! STOP these guns being so accessible

RIP little ones

Comment

School shooting in USA

And yet he had them.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

School shooting in USA

Yes Skendall he did have them, he was able to access them although they didn't belong to him..

A horribly similar event happened in Central China this week whereby a male with mental health issues stormed a primary school with a knife and stabbed 20 kids of whom 2 died...the others were left with superficial injuries.

A weapon is a weapon but a gun is SO powerful..

Mental health issues + a weapon = often horrific consequences

Again all my thoughts are with those who have lost

Patrice x

Comment

School shooting in USA

R.C. I clearly remember Dunblane. A peaceful, upscale community totally turned upside down, I don't remember the motive of the killer though.

The death of one child is mourned by family, friends, extended family, the President and the country x 30 - not sure of the numbers. I was going to say it will take them years to recover, but, THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER. And a children's innocence of every child involved, saw it on tv., etc. have also lost their innocence.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

School shooting in USA

As a transplant here in the USA, I will not comment on the gun control issue, but I feel so terrible for the parents of the children who had the joy that I take for granted - and were not able to pick up their children from school today. I have been unable to contain my tears, and am grateful to work somewhere that had a moment of silence today for those families. I am so incredibly grateful to have my two children home with me tonight and have a strong desire to lock them in a bubble..........
              My prayers and tears are with all impacted by todays terrible tragedy, it has affected me deeply and I am sure many others....
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

School shooting in USA

I feel like I can't bear anymore of this. What has happened to this country?

How can the parents who've lost children get through Christmas?

It's simply awful.
                "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

School shooting in USA

Juja, I think Christmas will be just another grief filled day with many, many years of misery to follow,mostly wishing they were dead too.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

School shooting in USA

Yes, agree SK. Initially the father was reported dead and now he is not reported dead. If I were him, I would prefer to be dead than deal with the torment and the questions. Talk about a suicide waiting to happen.

Comment

School shooting in USA

Thanks Lucky, I have to let this go, it is driving me nuts and anger is an all consuming emotion.
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

School shooting in USA

xo

Comment

School shooting in USA

I do not think gun better gun laws are needed. To legally get a gun is not all that easy in the states. To walk into a school is incredibly easy and that needs to be changed. As a parent....I send my kids off to school.....hoping they are safe.

And for the most part they are.....hundreds of thousands of kids go to school everyday and are safe from a wild gunman.

Someone who is as sick as this.....will still get the gun regardless of laws. Much like the crack addict who will get their drug even though it is illegal.

What concerns me....is what causes this. I can't protect my kid from bullying. So much of it goes on....which ends up in this.

Comment

School shooting in USA

mental health needs to be addressed as well as gun laws. the second amendment is about a well armed militia, not every freaking citizen who can plunk down the cash for an ak-47 being indulged in their fetish! RIDICULOUS! who needs one of those? the killer's mother owned all those guns...the irony is painful.
                            my heart breaks for the families that are suffering now and for the rest of their lives over the selfish "need" for people to have assault weapons at hand in their homes.
                            10-06-2012

Comment

School shooting in USA

and i think that guns should be at least as hard to get as a driver's license...cars are considered lethal weapons, why aren't weapons? ARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
                              10-06-2012

Comment

School shooting in USA

RIP .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X