Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 15th December

Dear Sista Zenilite,

I've barely had a lurk over the last day or two & no time to post. My youngest is here for one more day before flying home away from home. ((( I have another day filled again tom. I'm up late to, but wanted to catch you before you go. I hear you've made a brilliant decision to go to rehab & become healthier, happier, sober. I'm very happy for you!!!.....

I believe your making one of the best decisions of your life hun!..... Your guided by some of thee most fabulous, very wise, gorgeous & most loving ladies that exist on the planet!!!... I admit I'm a bit prejudice, as my Queens Jackie Claire & Mollymoo & no doubt others had to have a hand in helping you. Still I speak truth & have insights

May you receive all the help, healing, new skills, love, blessings & willingness to bring your life to a place of acceptance, good health, peace, & happiness!!!.... May you never lose your beautiful smile, your wonderful gift & talent of love & laughter that you share with others. Your good, generous heart!!!....

Thank you for making me laugh & smile during my first really rough 30 days hun!!!!... I nearly peed myself spying on the Army.... You..... you...... Zenny..... Oney gave you that pet name Zenilite. I adopted it. Of course you still make me LMAO. :thanks:

I kept growing more & more fond of you sweetie!!!.... Yiz like a Sista. :- ) Will talk kittie stuff. I'm so happy to read the grrrt news about Hamish!!!.. ) I'm having kittie problems myself. A three pg letter yesterday. Call today to Operation Mgr. Ya don't mess with this Mama!!!

You get better!!!!.... When you get back here I'll see if I can center my images. Plus I'll see if I can find something naughty to make you smile.

May the Sleep Fairy be good to us both! )

Love, :h

Wildflowers :l

Comment

Zenster...that vid......aargh..think if that had been me in the chair..he would have been chumming Firefox along to the hozzy!
      As for the rehab..yep I konw...but you will be ok mate....there is a reason you are doing this and thats what is important
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Had to delte this post..went twice so polite convo to fill it up...hello everybody how are we all today
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi army peeps
          Just wanted to pop in to say all the best to Zen:goodjob:

You'll be a new man in the New Year

See, just a quickie.
          Have a great one all.

Comment

Hi Molls, you great inspiration you!
            Off to bed now!

Comment

Wildflowers;1427338 wrote: Dear Sista Zenilite,

I've barely had a lurk over the last day or two & no time to post. My youngest is here for one more day before flying home away from home. ((( I have another day filled again tom. I'm up late to, but wanted to catch you before you go. I hear you've made a brilliant decision to go to rehab & become healthier, happier, sober. I'm very happy for you!!!.....

I believe your making one of the best decisions of your life hun!..... Your guided by some of thee most fabulous, very wise, gorgeous & most loving ladies that exist on the planet!!!... I admit I'm a bit prejudice, as my Queens Jackie Claire & Mollymoo & no doubt others had to have a hand in helping you. Still I speak truth & have insights

May you receive all the help, healing, new skills, love, blessings & willingness to bring your life to a place of acceptance, good health, peace, & happiness!!!.... May you never lose your beautiful smile, your wonderful gift & talent of love & laughter that you share with others. Your good, generous heart!!!....

Thank you for making me laugh & smile during my first really rough 30 days hun!!!!... I nearly peed myself spying on the Army.... You..... you...... Zenny..... Oney gave you that pet name Zenilite. I adopted it. Of course you still make me LMAO.

I kept growing more & more fond of you sweetie!!!.... Yiz like a Sista. :- ) Will talk kittie stuff. I'm so happy to read the grrrt news about Hamish!!!.. ) I'm having kittie problems myself. A three pg letter yesterday. Call today to Operation Mgr. Ya don't mess with this Mama!!!

You get better!!!!.... When you get back here I'll see if I can center my images. Plus I'll see if I can find something naughty to make you smile.

May the Sleep Fairy be good to us both! )

Love,

Wildflowers
              Awwww hiya sista WF! :l Thank you for the kind words. I'm not orf as soon as expected, but it will be next week for sure.

So the wee fledgling is flying the nest. I am sure all will be well there... xxx

Hamish is waiting for his tests to come back. The Gingi/Somatitis is chronic and very unfair in a kitten his age, but after the second opinion and PMs from some lovely Veterinarians on this site, I am feeling like we can keep his teeth, at least for now. Dependant on the virus tests, I will need to get him on the meds he needs and show my roomie how to do it before I head off. I've already started him on homeopathic remedies... and I'm holding out hope for that. And his diet is as it should be now. Poor wee fecker gained 3lbs in short time... he was skin and bone.

What's wrong with your kitty? If it's something you think I can give some feedback on, PM me. I know how confusing it is when the fluff balls can't tell you what's wrong and the Vets tell you their take on it and you're not sure if it's just them trying to make a buck. (I would have to say though, there are a couple of good, honest Vets on this site :h and I am sure they would be happy to give you some feed-back...)

You nailed it by the way... Mollers and Jacks have been the peeps I've been holding on to. You're quite insightful!

But as for centering things... I am sorry babe... I am the Queen of Centering! It's OK though, I'll budge over and let you center a few things yourself! :l

Comment

Mick;1427341 wrote: Zenster...that vid......aargh..think if that had been me in the chair..he would have been chumming Firefox along to the hozzy!
                As for the rehab..yep I konw...but you will be ok mate....there is a reason you are doing this and thats what is important
                :H:H:H Foxy would tell him to feck off!

I love that movie, especially that scene. In the US, dentists are in an extremely high risk category for suicide. Wonder why?

Yep... the rehab will be good for me. Boot Camp for the Alkie Soul...

Comment

blondie;1427353 wrote: Hi army peeps
                  Just wanted to pop in to say all the best to Zen:goodjob:

You'll be a new man in the New Year

See, just a quickie.
                  Have a great one all.
                  Thank you!!!

I hope I can live up to everyone's expectations. Been having a few "what if" moments today. But I will do my best! All I can do...

Thanks Blondie... :l

Comment

Mollers... I can't bring my credit cards, check book, cash etc. can I? I'm just worried about paying the house bills but I don't want to get robbed. OMG I sound like an auld one.............

Comment

mollyka;1427375 wrote: I felt like that in a big way - add in family expectations and disruption - I'd failed so many times in the past what was going to make this different - oh self important me didn't believe anyone else cud make a shit of difference - it did tho xx

OK. I am calm now. Thanks my dear, you have been very instrumental in this whether you know it or not. :l

I'm going to text Neck Girl (:H) and if I don't need to take her to the Doc I am off back to sleep. And if I sleep till mid-day I don't give a fuck. How about THEM apples?!!! OMG... I shouldn't tempt fate. I retract that statement!

Comment

mollyka;1427371 wrote: Howrya Zens - again! I mean it don't be scared - after the first scary hour u'll wonder wot u were worried about! And this is from one who couldn't say boo to a goose!

Comment

:hallo: Army

Wanted to pop in and wish Zen much luck. You won't need it though!

I too was scared when I went in and it turned out to be the best thing I could have done for myself.

Just remember you'll have the whole Army in your back pocket and here sneak these in...:angel:"PP":angel:

:l PPQ

Comment

From eyebrows like this

to this

in 20 minutes. It's a miracle I tells ya, a miracle.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wow... go for a run and half of MWO pile into the Army to say good luck and love to Zen. You are well loved round these parts, and for being a cheeky scottish midden too! Really lovely to see. Oh dear...beginning to feel soppy... gonna go and do something manly... like... um...

...umm.....

ehm....

"manly" things for me to do.... ehmm...

Mick...? Gonna help me out here?

Comment

JackieClaire;1427381 wrote: From eyebrows like this

to this

in 20 minutes. It's a miracle I tells ya, a miracle.
                                Is that top picture YOU Jacs? Oh.

Wasn't what I'd pictured...

Comment

Working...
                                X