At last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last

Well I seem to have stopped drinking..not sure how it has happened ,but long may it last.It has only been a week, but that is longer than any other time in the last 12 years.Have just amended all my Christmas shopping ,only got a little bit coming which will get drunk by others and if I do succumb then there isn't enough to worry about.I really would love to be able to moderate but we will see, at the moment I have no desire what so ever, I do think about it at around 6 in the evening but the urge isn't all consuming.Lets hope this is the end of that period in my life.
    Love and hugs Twitch xx

At last

Well done on your first week...... The hardest part is done.

Don't set yourself up for failure though......you are using words like if I succumb. Why should you succumb.... You have QUIT.

Keep at it......it gets easier

Comment

At last

:goodjob:Twitch, and listen to Kuya.
      "One day at a time."

Comment

At last

Twitch...you do have a choice in all of this. Don't allow alcohol to make decisions for you. We all know that doesn't turn out to be in our best interest.

You are now a sovereign being. Act like one. Create the life YOU want.

Comment

At last

Don't set yourself up for failure, chances are you will fail with that kind of talk. Instead set yourself for success and go for it.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

At last

Go Twitchy Go!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
            X