Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread, Tuesday the 18th and it's almost frikken Chrimbo again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Litter Mates

I've been having a wee conniption. It's been 4 years since I've been chatting with you all and I am not quite sure how I will fare without youz. I am trying to wean!

I'm putting ye olde affairs in order and trying to get the headaches taken care off before I sign myself in. I think, at some point, I will just have to say "forget the crap and just do it".

Going shopping for rehab gear tomorrow. Can't let the side down you know! Have to be well apparelled.

Happy Tuesday folksies... xxx

Good evening Zennie :l and good morning all to come.

What's on the shopping list?

Mrs. T getting ready to leave for work. Moi having a cup of coffee and making sympathetic noises. Taking mum into town later to sort out a few things at the bank.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hee hee at the sympathetic noises! Yer on holidays aren't you?

Comment

Morning zen...and tipps
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Watch this Tipps... made me larf! She was scoping for prey and ignored the humans... I think there were a few brown trouser moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Jira4C6ms[/video]]CRAZY leopard cat jumps on car! - YouTube

Comment

Yooo hooo Pingu! :l

Comment

Hi crazy buddy. Can't sleep. Coughing guts up and sweating like a big fat pink thing that makes bacon....
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Are you sick Pingu? Awwwhhh.... yeah, winter in the UK... Have you been to the doctor or has it just started?

Comment

Morning army

Comment

Are yer taking your vitamins? Hmm? I recommend you start chucking a shit load of vitamin C down your neck my dear. If you can cram 10-15,000mg in tomorrow I will wager you'll start to feel better...

Comment

Recluse;1428502 wrote: Morning army
                      Hiya!!!!!!

Comment

Zenstyle;1428501 wrote: Are you sick Pingu? Awwwhhh.... yeah, winter in the UK... Have you been to the doctor or has it just started?
                        The doctors won't want to know. It's just a mild dose of flu. Taking paracetamol for the temperature and manuka honey for the throat. And lots of tissues for the drippy nose...

Morning reccie, or is it evening for you.

Comment

pingu1997;1428505 wrote: The doctors won't want to know. It's just a mild dose of flu. Taking paracetamol for the temperature and manuka honey for the throat. And lots of tissues for the drippy nose...

Morning reccie, or is it evening for you.
                          Large dose of Vit C and Echinacea if you can get your hands on that. The Vit C will knock it out..... x

Comment

Morning P3 & Wreccie

Get yerself to the doctor and then back to bed Pings. Sounds serious enough.

Wot you up to today, wreckers?
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh... Just saw your comments about the docs. Scrap that thought, then... On the bus behind on frigginphone. Too lazy to go and fetch lappie.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X