Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread, Tuesday the 18th and it's almost frikken Chrimbo again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recluse;1428731 wrote: I'm well, thanks. I've forgotten what you do, or perhaps I never knew?
    I'm a Quantity Surveyor - for me sins lol !!!

Can't wait for Friday a whole 11 days off - wow !! (NOT !!!)
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hello, quick poke in from lunchville. Yeah, what's it you do again questyrio? I just did a 2013 planner for me at work so as I might know what I do on a day by day basis. Apart from skive.

Comment

Quest - just answered the query!

Comment

Quest for the key;1428733 wrote: I'm a Quantity Surveyor - for me sins lol !!!

Can't wait for Friday a whole 11 days off - wow !! (NOT !!!)
          So say I was a market stall holder and I had 6 bananas would you survey that I did indeed have a quantity of 6 bananas?

Or am I just fick?

Comment

porqoui;1428730 wrote: :hiya: Morning Army....I agree Page 12!!

Afternoon PPQ

Loving the moggy :H:H Looked like me trying to drag me sorry butt outta bed this morning !!!

(Before a mega fight with me 7 year old, and being mithered by me 15 year old to give him permission to go to a party on Saturday night.................I remember being 15 and going to parties.....................not good !!)

Comment

RunningCourage;1428738 wrote: So say I was a market stall holder and I had 6 bananas would you survey that I did indeed have a quantity of 6 bananas?

Or am I just fick?
              Yeah, something like that lol :H

(But to do me job proper, and make yer a bit of dosh, I'd ask yer how much you paid for said 6 bananas, how much you were going to flog said banans for, to give yer your profit margin..................or summat like that ................):H

Comment

Ah...here's your explanation tips. Mick's and porqoui's avatars have been multiplying.

Hello porqoui

Mollers...better hope that mrs bear didn't hear that!

Comment

RunningCourage;1428734 wrote: Hello, quick poke in from lunchville. Yeah, what's it you do again questyrio? I just did a 2013 planner for me at work so as I might know what I do on a day by day basis. Apart from skive.
                  You've filled in yer planner already ????:H

I like to live dangerously..........and stumble from one day to the next :H

But I have just made a list...............of remaining Chrimbo shopping, including partywear for Thursday !! A girl has got to have her priorities y'know !!! :H

Comment

mollyka;1428732 wrote: Afternoon! A to shitfaced - how succinctly put:H:H:H
                    Apparently I'm s'posed to b in 3 places today :-( threw a weeny weeny hissy fit and have tomorrow off - yay!!!! Bollix to them alright Panno all bosses are arseholes - it's official :-) xx
                    Hiya Molls

I wonder if I throw a hissy fit I could get tomorrow off too ???

(Don't hole yer breath.........):H

Comment

Quest for the key;1428745 wrote: You've filled in yer planner already ????:H

I like to live dangerously..........and stumble from one day to the next :H

But I have just made a list...............of remaining Chrimbo shopping, including partywear for Thursday !! A girl has got to have her priorities y'know !!! :H

2 MORE TO GO QUESTY....

Comment

porqoui;1428748 wrote: 2 MORE TO GO QUESTY....
                        I made it !!!!! I made it !!! :cheering::bananacomputer::yougo::alf:

Comment

mollyka;1428749 wrote: Oh ok - Molly and Panno bosses are arseholes :-)
                          I wanted joey to do quantity surveyor questy - take it u wouldn't recommend it?? Hey PPPPPPPPPq - yep - dat cat is me :-)
                          Ah, it's not a bad job tbh, has it's ups and downs as every job does.

Broad shoulders, thick skin, broad mind and a good sense of humour - qualities necessary to succeed as a QS :H:H (not to mention the fact that a lot of alcohol is consumed in the construction industry - then I wonder why I've lasted as long as I have :H)

Comment

Quest for the key;1428752 wrote: I made it !!!!! I made it !!! :cheering::bananacomputer::yougo::alf:
                            :yay: :contrat1000:

Comment

:wd: :happy: :yay:

CONGRATS TO OUR NEWEST SENIOR MEMBER

:yougo: :whee: :danthin:

Comment

Quest for the key;1428753 wrote: Ah, it's not a bad job tbh, has it's ups and downs as every job does.

Broad shoulders, thick skin, broad mind and a good sense of humour - qualities necessary to succeed as a QS :H:H (not to mention the fact that a lot of alcohol is consumed in the construction industry - then I wonder why I've lasted as long as I have :H)
                                D'you have to visit construction sites sometimes questie, or is it all office-based?

Comment

Working...
                                X