Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread, Tuesday the 18th and it's almost frikken Chrimbo again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How're things going with the roomie, zenners? Is he still working from "home"?

Comment

But Reccy hun... you are going to be paying them. So if they can organize a car for you while yours is in getting fixed then that's all good, right?

Christ, am I becoming too American? I am. I'm morphing! Alert the press!!!!!! :H

Comment

Don't suppose they will allow you to have your mail forwarded to you? I sent you a card. Just have to hope it arrives before you go in. Should've sent it sooner, but I've always been a last-minute sort of person.

Comment

Recluse;1428569 wrote: How're things going with the roomie, zenners? Is he still working from "home"?
          No. He has an office now, TF! He's a good guy... and it's going well. I've known him for over 10 years so he isn't a stranger or nowt. I wouldn't be able to go to rehab if it weren't for him, quite frankly. He's even learned how to make the cat food :wow: (I cook it and it's stinky!) He works from the house when it's something he needs to be really early on (he gets up at nauseating 6 am ) but buggers off to his office after that.

I'm not an early riser. Starty isn't either but she was ALWAYS up before me!

Comment

Recluse;1428571 wrote: Don't suppose they will allow you to have your mail forwarded to you? I sent you a card. Just have to hope it arrives before you go in. Should've sent it sooner, but I've always been a last-minute sort of person.
            Awww.... :l:l:l :thanks:

I didn't send any. I meant to but the idea went down the gurgler with my other good intentions. I will get my roomie to drop my mail off as the place I'll be staying is only a mile away so I will have it with me for x-mas... xxx Sorry I didn't send you one.

Comment

Zenstyle;1428573 wrote: Awww.... l:l :thanks:

I didn't send any. I meant to but the idea went down the gurgler with my other good intentions. I will get my roomie to drop my mail off as the place I'll be staying is only a mile away so I will have it with me for x-mas... xxx Sorry I didn't send you one.
              Don't worry, it's fine! I know you've had lots on your mind lately. :l:l:l But I'm glad you'll still get mine!

Comment

Ah to heck, I'll send you one. )

That is IT though! I sent Arsey one as I had to send him something else but I am officially not doing cards this year. (Apart from Reccy and Arsey!) Next year I'll hand make them and they will be luvverly! Youz will be impressed and amazed................

Comment

D'you think they'll do a Christmas dinner and stuff in rehab or is it all very austere? Will you be allowed tv? Even the prisoners in this country are allowed tv in their cells! Sorry, too many questions!

Comment

Zenstyle;1428563 wrote: I'll email you the website. I am shitting planks!

I just said I need to change the course of my life. That was it really. No big momentous thing or nowt.

Call me later if you want. I still have my phone deal and I will call you back. As far as the pills go, you are just going to have to taper and stop. You know yourself what needs to be done and you can do it... you've done it before.

Oh, I quit smoking in March. Fuck's sakes I'll be sporting a halo soon... gack!

I can share what I learn in rehab with you and it might help. I know yours is more emotional that physical... like me. :l
                    Thanks Zenny, I will give you a bell this evening.
                    I am just gonna stop, thats the only way with me

Quitting smoking is HUGE, WELL done!!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1428575 wrote: Ah to heck, I'll send you one. )

That is IT though! I sent Arsey one as I had to send him something else but I am officially not doing cards this year. (Apart from Reccy and Arsey!) Next year I'll hand make them and they will be luvverly! Youz will be impressed and amazed................
                      I think there's next to no chance of it arriving before Christmas, zenny, so I would save your money and your time. Really. But thanks for the thought.

Comment

Zenstyle;1428565 wrote: I know. I was gutted. 26/12/11. Cher took me in with him. It was fucking awful and I will be glad to be in rehab and not deal with blooming Christmas this year. Not as much as a blooming pine scented tree for your car in this joint! Did you put the tree up?
                        NOPE!! Me no do Christmas :nutso:
                        I am running away to Cornwall to avoid it

Comment

Recciebear, hows it going for you? Are you still thinking of moving?

Comment

Morning.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

There you are. Dogging go well? )

Yes, do give me a bell... it's been ages since was yakked.

And don't worry... it is fixable. I know you will get it in hand. You have the tools!

OK, I best go tits up. I would love to grab a bottle of something as it is like my swan song this week.... so I'm having to be very feckin careful. My bottles are 1.75L of hard AL! lol... So I better nuckle down. That's serious stuff.

Talk to you later Miss Startypants! Looking forward to it... :l Oh, and if you are not feeling very chummy that's allright, we can just have a bitch fest. xxx

Comment

startingover;1428580 wrote: Recciebear, hows it going for you? Are you still thinking of moving?
                                I'm afraid I'm still struggling starty. Should never have tried to mod, but if I hadn't I would always have been wondering if it would be possible and I needed to remove the uncertainty. When I finally get myself off the bloody stuff, I won't try to mod again

Yep, I am still thinking of moving. Got a few bits of work that need doing on the house and garden, but hopefully the place will go up for sale in the first half of next year if I can get my act together.

Morning marioman. I read your story too. Blimey, I had no idea you'd been to prison. That must've been tough!

Comment

Working...
                                X