Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 19th December

Gooooooooooooooood monrng, folksies

I'll have to take it easy in the sun today - my shoulders and back are reminiscent of boiled lobsters. The skin will prolly start peeling in about a week from now. Moral of the story: it's not good enough to buy sunblock. It needs to be applied as well.

Not sure what I'll be doing today - can't take the cubs to the beach as planned (the youngest is going through "that time of the month" and the eldest is expecting a mate to drop by). I'm tempted to visti a few local nurseries - there are a few spots in the garden that could do with a bit of planting now that the gardener has sorted out the jungle.

Anyhoo... have a lovely Wednesday, Army
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tippers, if u want lots of sympathy for ur shoulders u might of got it in the summer, but when its freezing in England u cam bugger off enjoy ur day of lesiure

I applied for a job with the University working as an assistant psychological researcher and I have a bloody interview, stone the fecking crows, I applied for two research assignments and got an intevriew for both, so two interviews and if I am successfulin both I will chooee the best one, its only for around 3 months and I will do it instead of my voluntary work, Take 3 months off volunteering and there is a chance with this research that I may get my name on a journal as an assistant researcher, whoop! if i get it im a step closer to my NHS doctorate inc clinica psychology
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

and I get paid for thr researcher job so extra money if I am successful at the interviews
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Tips and Pinky.
        I am getting in early before the hordes:H
        I hope you get the job(s)Pinky. Like buses they all seem to come together.

Sorry about your shoulder Tips. I remember my girls and PMT arghh:upset:

Mrs A feeling better this morning after a sleep and a read back of last nights thread:H

Off to the shops, then hairdresser then a running club meal where I am the elder stateswoman!

Comment

morning Tipps, Pnkie and Mrsa - and all the other troopsters in the pits snoozling.

Good luck pinks on them jobs - all sounds quite impressive indeed. Glad to hear you're feeling better mrsa. Tipps - no sympathy. This is for you Tippster (and everyone else):

Have a good day folks. Off to wurk... Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI&hl=en-GB&gl=GB[/video]]Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen - YouTube

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooooooooooo, Pinkles, Our Whizzy, Runners,

Ooh Tips, ya daft bugger. I've got some Hallo Vera in the drawer if you want to pop round.

Lucky for you you're dealing with PMT sober.

Pinkles going to keep everything crossed for you.

Last official day at work before the Christmas break, but I'm nipping in tomorrow.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning, had grandaughter over dident sleep a wink. me that is. goota run see yas laters.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mornin all...how are yizall?
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning army horrible here with wind and rain. Oh tipps you're going to be sore with ur back and shoulders hope you have something to put on it. Sun burn can be dangorous. Good luck with the interviews Pinky i hope you get the job you want. Evryone else have a good wednesday. I'm still in bed having a coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

WTF??? Still on page 1, are we?

All chatted out after last night?
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I hope you get it, Pinkerooney!

:hallo: Mrs. A - an elder stateswoman, eh? It brings this old bird to mind:

:wavin: JC, Foxy, RC, Mario & Mick
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I wonder how much Maggie spent on hairspary during the course of her career? My one aunt looks a lot like her, I'm afraid. Not even a gale would cause a single hair to be out of its pre-ordained place.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Dawg... starting to feel a bit like Mario here...
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Backinabit then - dropping the housekeeper off at the station. Too bloody hot for anyone to try and walk anywhere in this heat. Hopefully there'll be some shade over the pool by the time I get back.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

My heart bleeds for you Tips:H

Maggie Thatcher would be my nemesis.

Comment

Working...
                              X