Army Thread Wednesday 19th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RunningCourage;1429460 wrote: Well, last day at work for me today - - though ended up saying i'd be on call as there are things that need tied up before i get back in Jan... so will have to do it during the holls... Bleh.

But at least I don't have to physically get up early tomorrow and lounge about in my jimjams for an extra hour or five in bed as the rain lashes down and the wind bashes and howls itself against the stone walls like an irate banshee.

And I have an idea for what to do at New Year (a fear cos in Scotland it is THE night to drink)... stay in Stirberia until the bells... then drive north to first foot my folks. Therefore I canny drink, and once I get to my folks will be sure of a restful snooze.

Molls were trying to search for skiverville in a search engine called goggle or google? Just askin..
    Stop rubbing me nose in it !! I'm in till Friday - they think !!
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Who's all meeting in Dublin in April?

Comment

Mick;1429453 wrote: Never had a TV in the bedroom. ......Jackie,please please please tell me you meant a television :H:H:H:H
        Now that would be telling
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1429407 wrote: !
          Sorry you're still feeling bad Micko:l Mind yourself ya hear!!
          Just started watching the first episode of Breaking Bad - shaping up GRAND!! Really enjoying my day off.
          I feckin LOVE Breaking Bad. I was so addicted I watched one after another till I ran out of them on Netflix.....

Comment

JackieClaire;1429440 wrote: Rightio I just cannot be arsed to get into another debate into whether an alcoholic can use alcoholic products in food or medication. Like I said yesterday I have listened to people with years more sobriety than me and they don't.
            They never caused me to go on bender but why rock the boat this time. If you're happy using them then carry on.

Now moving on to the next post which will follow shortly..........
            Good move! Your can't be arsedness is making me feel like not being arsed and, well feck it, day off from being arsed I reckon!!!

Comment

JackieClaire;1429441 wrote: Aww Mickles sorry you're a poorly bairn. I'll see if I've got some vapour rub (non alcoholic of course )
              Ahem! What happened to not being arsed?!!! :H

Comment

mollyka;1429442 wrote: Hey Jackser!! Achully last time I peeled a turnip was in Aiseiri - they were mad on them down there - loved the veg. peeling duty - 'twas one I could do well:H
                I got a BEAUT of a ponsettia in friggintesco's today for 3 shaggin euro's --- goggly eyed I was - well I wasn't - but Joe was ecstatic - he loves a bargain - bit of Scottish blood in there mebbe
                This Breaking Bad is brilliant!!
                Hmmph. We used to grow turnips on the wee farm I was raised on. And I'm not suuuuuuure about that Scottish blood comment quite frankly! :H

Comment

mollyka;1429445 wrote: I'm thinking of getting 'multi-room' for my bedroom, haven't had a tele up there since saorview came in in October - mixed feelings, but sometimes it's nice just to tuck into bed and throw some oul shite on.
                  Just watched "The Magic of Belle Isle" on my shaggingtv in my shaggingbedroom... right weepy auld piece of nonsense it is and all... but what they hey. Point being though, it's nice to go in there and shut the door so I'd go for the bedroom TV...

Comment

mollyka;1429447 wrote: Fecking bizarre conversation going on here beside me. A Dad of one of Joey's friends - who's also in AA is asking Joe ----- Joe??? about Aftercare and can he join ours?? This feels WIERD!!!
                    Ach they're in charge now. Sit back and do what you've been telling me and let it wash over you.

Comment

Yo Zennifer,

I've just had an oh deary me moment. Mr JC's been shopping in town and I've just offered to pick him up from the station. He's in the car.

If anyone finds a brain please leave on doorstep. All brains will be gratefully received no matter how small.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Quest for the key;1429454 wrote:
                        And for the record - I have a 32 incher in my bedroom and I love it !!!
                        You and yer Ann Summers!

Comment

Ive got one for sale....hardly used
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Why dont we make tomorrow an official CBA day?????
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

JackieClaire;1429497 wrote: Yo Zennifer,

I've just had an oh deary me moment. Mr JC's been shopping in town and I've just offered to pick him up from the station. He's in the car.

If anyone finds a brain please leave on doorstep. All brains will be gratefully received no matter how small.
                              :H:H:H

Use yer broomstick!!!!!

*taking off faster than Usain Bolt*! :H

Comment

Mick;1429501 wrote: Why dont we make tomorrow an official CBA day?????
                                I'm up for that !! Dunno how work will take it but feck em - I'm keeper of the booze !!!
                                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                                X