• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 19th December

Mick yiv lost me....

Comment

JackieClaire;1429497 wrote: Yo Zennifer,

I've just had an oh deary me moment. Mr JC's been shopping in town and I've just offered to pick him up from the station. He's in the car.

If anyone finds a brain please leave on doorstep. All brains will be gratefully received no matter how small.
      Yer can borrow mine - don't need it till 2nd jan
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Mick;1429501 wrote: Why dont we make tomorrow an official CBA day?????
        That'll be two in a row for me then!

You never said how your gob is doing when I asked earlier.....

Comment

Ah! Cant be Arsed?

Comment

Zenstyle;1429503 wrote: :H:H:H

Use yer broomstick!!!!!

*taking off faster than Usain Bolt*! :H
            :H:H Bugger off.

Wondering whether to have egg and chips for dinner or chips and eggs. Decisions, decisions,
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1429507 wrote: Haha - have to get back at you lot slaggin us Oirish:H

Well Zenny - that made me smile. The week before I went into Aiseiri I felt like I was in limbo. Couldn't concentrate on anything and just cried at nothing. Watched Pollyanna on the tele one of the afternoons, and cried inconsolably:l

Oh absolutely! I think it'd be quite fun achully. They lead really really interesting lives (bit bananas tbh) he was in some celebrities rehab last year - all the film stars and stuff go there - real high flyers - would deffo add a touch of drama to Friday nights!!

Oh lawdy! Like when I ring Joe on the house phone and ask him is he at home yeah
              "Slag you Oirish"? Well I never ever heard the likes! How could you SAY such a thing!!!

I've been in limbo this last couple of days Mollers. I actually feel like I've just given up, said fuck it, and am waiting it out to go in there now. And weepy! Holy cow, look at me the wrong way and I'm bawling...

The new fellow sounds like an excellent addition to Aftercare. Sign him up! lol

Comment

JackieClaire;1429511 wrote: :H:H Bugger off.

Wondering whether to have egg and chips for dinner or chips and eggs. Decisions, decisions,
                I just had pasta and I never eat pasta. Cream sauce with mushrooms, bacon, garlic, herbs and goats cheese. Stuffed.com. So I can slob, watch sad B rated movies and weep on a full stomach now!

Comment

mollyka;1429517 wrote: :H
                  I found that week the strangest time probably in my life. I had sorta NO feelings - and millions of feelings. I was nothing in a way. I wasn't a 'wife mother employee friend' I wasn't a drunk, but I wasn't a sober person either. I felt I had no one. No one trusted me - no one talked to me about anything REAL. It wasn't horrible, it was just sooo very strange. Even tho I was terrified of what was ahead of me, I was dying to get started tho - just really strange time. Sooner you can get going the better I'd say:l
                  I agree. On one hand it's good because it's given me time to get it straight in my head... and I can sort out stuff about the house and cats and go shopping for the crap I need for a month... but on the other hand it's, like, all right all ready... time to get the show on the road.

And, yeah, it is weird. I feel dead strange and discombobulated.

Everyone in "real life" that knows is being very supportive but I just feel disconnected from them.

Ach... I over-think stuff.......

Comment

mollyka;1429521 wrote: Yeah, disconnected is the word I was looking for! Does the lodger know the whole story?
                    He sure does. He lost a brother to alcoholism and his mother is an alkie so he knows the situ inside out. He had a prob himself and stopped drinking...

Comment

Catch you later MollyMoo! I best go and do my bloomin' calls. Too much crap in this life wot we need to deal with, I've decided. I am going to simplify when I get out...

Have a good time being wifey! xxx

Comment

thinking of you Zennifer
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                        X