• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

My posts will not post!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

anon;1429853 wrote: My posts will not post!!
      That one did...:H

Morning MrsA

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Only if I do quick reply!!
        Hello Army

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Hiya Whizzy, PPQ, Questy, Arsey et al...

Whizzy... I just lost a big long PM that didn't post. Rats!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Well, I got tomorrow morning off - result !! But i've got to stay till 5 tonight - bummer !!!

Feckin arseholes :-(
            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Hewwwoooo gang
              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Hiya Questy!

Tell them you have to leave before 5 due to the frostbite you're suffering from thanks to the feckers not turning the heating on!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

mollyka;1429898 wrote: eeerrmmm - the world doesn't end till tomorrow lads - c'mon outta hiding!!! Off to read back and put the kettle on (some of us don't have the Army waitin on us hand and foot like Jackieclaire)
                  In a couplof.........
                  So I kissed my arse goodbye too soon then? Sometimes I am just so organized I distress myself!

Off to the optician to get a test and new reading glasses. Reckon there's nowt much to do of an evening in rehab except read, so it will be best that I can actually see the words...

Bacinabit...

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Meeting cancelled today and boss said I'm going home...what about you?

And there's no-one here to kick the sh*t with :upset:

Been having way too much fun posting pics all over the place. :H

Zen...they do have a "lights out" rule....better get a flashlight too.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

porqoui;1429904 wrote:
                      Zen...they do have a "lights out" rule....better get a flashlight too.
                      Awwwwww feck.............. :upset:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

mollyka;1429907 wrote: Heydi PPppppppppq - always think of a true story that happened with one of our Irish politicians in Oz many moons ago. The politicians name was Proinsias De Rossa - and he was being interviewed by Ozzie radio. He had a really bad stammer - so anyway, they asked him how to pronounce his name before the interview started - so he says 'Pppppppppppproinsias' --- they called him that all the way through the interview:H
                        :H :H :H

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

mollyka;1429909 wrote: Nah - we'd no lights-out - just couldn't go out for a smoke after midnight - so you're ok on that one!!
                          The phone was ringing when I walked in the door. Twas Dermot from Aiseiri!! Haven't spoken to him since last January. We had a great old chat - and when we were down there, he told us on one of the days that of the 10 of us he had picked 3 that he KNEW wouldn't relapse. I asked him today was I one of the three - he said YES!!!! I was absolutely chuffed!! Wants me to go down sometime next year and give a little talk to the inmates --- bloody hell - me chest is puffin:H
                          And so it should be (the chest puffin).....what a great Christmas gift.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

pingu n tigger both sick now

bah humbug hate being ill. I wanted to lose some weight but not like this...
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Evening,

That's brilliant molls. You have every right to feel proud of yourself. :l

Zenners...can you get us a pair of specs too while you're at it? Can't read a blooming thing these days unless it's on me lappie. And look on the bright side...if the world does end tomorrow, at least you'll be able to see the ending in all it's feckin glory!

Just scoffing down some reheated potato dauphinoise that was left over from lunchtime.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

mollyka;1429917 wrote: That's exactly what it felt like Ppppp - in fact (gonna be soppy for a minute) - this whole year has been like a Christmas gift - it's just wonderful - really truly. I used to read things like that on here and think 'ah yeah???' -- I'm really telling the truth - cos that's all I do now.

You poor thing - in our rather quaint Oirish way we call it 'the winter vomiting bug' - I'm sure there's a big long medical name for it - but anyhows - 'tis rampant at the moment - staff are falling off like flies, and even the borrowers in the library - few and far between today It'll pass - :l:l in the meantime xx
                                Have to say that your contentedness really shines through in your daily posts, molly. Your enthusiasm for life is quite infectious at times.

Speaking of infectious...the Norovirus is also known as the winter vomiting bug over here. Hope you and tigger get better soon, P3. Are you both tucked up in bed?

Comment

Working...
                                X