ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

mollyka;1430002 wrote: Coherent enough not to send him a political donation tho I'm guessin:H:H
    :H:H
    This is why we love Molly!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

anon;1429998 wrote: Hi JC etc.--
      Bloody hell Molly pressies goneto Cork:new:

Just had a call from Oslo with plans for christmas her man has never done a British Christmas!
      All ideas welcome:H

Feeling tired but got loads to do!
      Will they be bringing a Norwegian spruce with them?!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

mollyka;1430002 wrote: Coherent enough not to send him a political donation tho I'm guessin:H:H
        Love it.

mollyka;1430005 wrote: Mmmmm - now, if that IS his last meal - would he have picked pie and peas
        Naw he'd have wanted chips as well.

mollyka;1430005 wrote:

Definitely do what you always do. That's what he'll expect (I hope) - nothing worse than going to visitors in lovely places and they give you bacon and cabbage cos they think that's what you want!! He'll want YOUR traditional crimbo!
        If he was at our house he'd be getting mini pizzas, samosas and onion bhajis for his brekkie. That's been a tradition for yonks.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

mollyka;1430005 wrote: Mmmmm - now, if that IS his last meal - would he have picked pie and peas

Definitely do what you always do. That's what he'll expect (I hope) - nothing worse than going to visitors in lovely places and they give you bacon and cabbage cos they think that's what you want!! He'll want YOUR traditional crimbo!
          Best not do what I used to do!!
          Got turkey parsnips sprouts sweet potatoes,roasted veg. loads of puds. booze and pellegrino for moi.
          table pressies for everyone.
          hope everyone is happy

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

mollyka;1430009 wrote: :H:H - mmm think I'll stick with the rashers and sausages:H
            Where is my husband? Mebbe he's makin the most of his last night on earth:H
            Started when the kids were little, just something other than chocolate.

Just been in the Undies drawer and they're still with us.

anon;1430010 wrote:
            Best not do what I used to do!!
            Got turkey parsnips sprouts sweet potatoes,roasted veg. loads of puds. booze and pellegrino for moi.
            table pressies for everyone.
            hope everyone is happy
            I'd be fecking delirious with that, what time do you want me?
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

I think the Norwegians celebrate Christmas the same way as the Danes (me being half Danish). We have our Christmas dinner on the evening of Christmas Eve and afterwards open presents around a candle-lit tree. Must say that I quite like it. It's very Christmassy for want of a better word.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Recluse;1430013 wrote: I think the Norwegians celebrate Christmas the same way as the Danes (me being half Danish). We have our Christmas dinner on the evening of Christmas Eve and afterwards open presents around a candle-lit tree. Must say that I quite like it. It's very Christmassy for want of a better word.
                What time will i expect you? I think JC is coming too?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Rightio must go do some housewifey stuff.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Now now, you are all making me terrible hungry - and i've had me tea!

So, we're all going to mrsa's for Christmas? Fantastic, better just go tell me folks that's what I'm doing.

Movie was grand - good ol' Hollywood sci-fi... Inception. Seen it? Affa good fun.

Flatmates gone out to get trollied as it's another someone's brithday. Will leave them to it. They're starting in someone's flat... and being cooped in a flat with a dozen 22 yr olds is no longer my cuppa tea. Or even glass of wine for that matter. So, some peace 'afore bed Gawd I'm sounding positively aunt teak.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

He can go and feckin whiistle for it!

anon;1430021 wrote: What time will i expect you? I think JC is coming too?
                      With you and JC there.....how could I say no? What time do you want me?

anon;1429972 wrote:
                      17 for christmas dinner . Nuff said
                      Reckon that's at least 19 now. Soon be in the twenties...

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

mollyka;1430037 wrote: Wonder wot timezone the Mayan's were in tho???
                        I thought they were South America...

So they'd be about 5 or 6 hours after us... meaning we might wake up to the apocalypse and mistake it for a beautiful sunrise

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Recluse;1429996 wrote: Henley is in South Oxfordshire whizzy, so we're kind of on opposite sides of Oxford. In reality, it's not far short of 50 miles from where I am to Henley. Never been there BTW. Nearest I ever got to it was reading Three Men in a Boat!

I sent a very stroppy e-mail to David Cameron taking issue with his policies shortly before the last general election. It was a very long e-mail and it took me a few hours to compose and I was drinking the whole time. The end of the e-mail was slightly less coherent than the beginning!
                          I've never been to Oxfordshire I don't think. Is it posh like Dave Cameroooooon? (really shouldn't take the piss out of his last name... it is the same as my last name... )

I once wrote to a Tory MP when i was at high school about Gun laws in the UK and I also wrote to Alec Salmond (aka Eck the fish) about the same thing. Eck gave me a 3 page epistle on a whole host of things that could have been summed up with "Aye, guns are bad: Vote for the SNP" ... whereas the Tory bugger just said "ta for the letter, shoot away just avoid the human ones" (OK, it didn't but it was short and not very sweet, like a secretary and written it

"Dear Arsey,
                          Thank you for your letter. I read it very great interest. The conservative party take seriously your views and comments.

Yours sincerely,
                          An insincere twat"

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Nighters molls :hiya:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Originally Posted by RunningCourage
                              Well you know what will be said if you ever come to round to mine or Micks for an evening...

"You'll have had yer tea?"

Nah Rabsy..not quite right goes like "Fine aye nae problem cmon over....you couldnt do me a favour could you?havent had time to nip out and do the shopping..you couldnt nip into the shop and get us both a wee bite to eat? Im waiting for the gas/leccy/water board man to come"
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

ARMY THREAD 20/12/12

Used to have sticky out teeth,,prayed that they would get fixed..and they did...nearly got punched down my throat!!!!!:H
                                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                                X