Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22/12/12

Goooooooooooood morning folksies

I've a fairly long list of things to do & buy this morning, but if I beat the crowds I should be OK.

Have a fantastic Saturday, whatever it is you have planned.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 22/12/12

Good morning mr tips and all who drop by today.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

Just awoke up ??

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

Good morning tips, mario, and all to come

I was about to start a duplicate thread!

It's dark and damp outside at the moment, but at least it's not too cold and I won't have to worry about the pipes freezing when I go away for Christmas. Also on a positive note, for the ovaries at least, the days are now getting longer.

My plans for the day include housework, following the footy this afternoon, supermarket (that's going to be murder at this time of year) and chatting to you lot!

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

Just popping in to wish all Ovaries a joyous and stress-free Christmas. As your days are getting longer, ours will shorten but at the moment it doesn't seem to matter because currently, at 4.39 in the afternoon, it's 34C. Wonder how Satz is coping?

Be well and be happy.

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

tawnyfrog;1430620 wrote: Just popping in to wish all Ovaries a joyous and stress-free Christmas. As your days are getting longer, ours will shorten but at the moment it doesn't seem to matter because currently, at 4.39 in the afternoon, it's 34C. Wonder how Satz is coping?

Be well and be happy.
            Good afternoon froglet. I hope you have a very happy Christmas too.

Mmm...I don't think we've heard from satz yet, even though she took her lappie.

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

Thank gawd I didn't start that duplicate thread. Froglet would have been onto it in a flash!

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

Morning guys, awake with the larks here, hope you all have a good Saturday and miss most of the crowds when yous are doing ur xmas and food shopping. I'm at work today, keeps me out of trouble
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

Hi pinky Don't work too hard.

I guess the rest of the guys are still in the land of nod. Useless fact of the day - there's actually a hamlet in Yorkshire called The Land of Nod.

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

Morning Tipps, Reccie, Pinkie, Mario and why hello there froglet! :hallo: and the rest of the Troopsters still tucked into their beds or lost somewhere in Antipodonia (Satz?!)

Today's plans... breakfast... lunch with my aunt - tapas bar in the wee toon o' Perth (not the Undies one)... twiddling thumbs, posting here... was gonna go for a wee short morning runnaroo but the weather is far from assisting my motivation.

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

Recluse;1430629 wrote: Hi pinky Don't work too hard.

I guess the rest of the guys are still in the land of nod. There's actually a hamlet in Yorkshire called The Land of Nod.
                      There's a hamlet in Perthshire called Dull

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

Morning arsey

Take a look at this lot:

Ultimate List of Funny British Place Names - Anglotopia.net | Anglotopia.net

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

:H That's a brilliant find Recs.

WhamBottomLane in Lancashire? George Michael's local haunt?

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

morning running, sounds like a busy day, ive been writing my positive psychology essay before I go to work.

Reccie, interesting fact
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 22/12/12

Wham bottom, LOL
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X