Night Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Three

Night three was a little better. Slept a little more than the last two. Going to try to last as long as possible today before I have a drink. How long when tapering before you don't have to worry about withdrawal symptoms?

Night Three

Thanks for the tip

Thanks,One less thing to worry about. I have been so worried about withdrawal. I'm going to taper slow and I pray when I'm done I never have a drink again. I was AF for almost two years. Good luck to you.

Comment

Night Three

Now that I switched from alcohol to L glutamine drinks, I am so afraid of running out of L glutamine. I carry it where ever I go. I even packed it and went to Taiwan with my micronized L glut and put it in water bottles and carried it everywhere I went. No cravings for alcohol whenever I drink my L glut,
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Night Three

I've never used L Glutamine capsules

Comment

Night Three

Hippy I think Ally is saying get the power form and put a couple of scoops in a water bottle
          ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET THOUGH THIS DAY AF

Comment

Night Three

L-Glut was a complete eye opener for me. The powdered form is for me way better than the capsules which I can never pull apart in an emergency to put under my tongue!

Never thought of putting it in my water bottles though. Great suggestion IKNOW

Merry Christmas :l
            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
            X