Army thread 23/12/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 23/12/2012

anon;1431086 wrote: 6 min mile bloody hell Thought I was fab keeping up with 8.30 min miles with my daughter.
    I like 8.30 min.... that suits me to a T.

He did a 6.18 ... I was well behind, huffin and puffin... may need to take walking sticks on me next run...

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

love it Molls...your big day is coming up!!!
      Zen- I am here and can be to your side in a few hours if you need me......
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

Back on laptop! I was not blaming MWO just my connection to it.:new:

Good luck Zenners--Very brave and wise decision

How far did you run RC?

See if this one posts

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

It took 2 attempts and there you are
          Hi Mama

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

hi mrsa!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

Afternoon army i decided to leave the shops till tomorrow not in the mood today. Zen best of luck in rehab. enbjoy your evening Molly. Just put some clothes in the dryer and watchin tv. Still very cold and windy here. Nice to see you Satz and everyone else.

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

6 minute mile.....dawdle!!!! dont even have get into 4th gear for that!!!
                Satzy....nice to hear from yiz
                El o everyone else...just in the process of building cupboards...all these fckers are full ....and yet we still need stuff
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

Going to see The Life of Pi with the family this evening. If they all come back from the shops, they think UK is so cheap so have saved their money for here to do Christmas shopping!

Hi Foxy and Mick.

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

Mick;1431108 wrote: 6 minute mile.....dawdle!!!! dont even have get into 4th gear for that!!!
                    Satzy....nice to hear from yiz
                    El o everyone else...just in the process of building cupboards...all these fckers are full ....and yet we still need stuff
                    HAR DE HAR Michael.:H

Welcome Hippy:welcome: Yes this is a great supportive Army.

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

Hippyman;1431114 wrote: How do you join this Army? It looks like a great place to get support to stay sober?
                      You have to get application forms which are 100 dollars/euros/pounds each,send me the money and I will look after it for you

Or.... You can just post away here hippy man and have some fun and serious discussions while we all try together to beat this horrible addiction :welcome:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

Hippy...I asked the same question many many moons ago...how do you join this army..an ever so nice chappy said"just sign here sonny" 12 years and 13 days later I came home!!!:H:H:H
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

Nice of you stay here mick

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

Going to see The Life of Pi ,,,anon...zat anything like the life of Brian???:H

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

Evening army

Well, spent this avvo with me mum - 79 years old today - and as cantankerous as ever !! God love her

Hope we are all well
                              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Army thread 23/12/2012

Questy ..good for her..take it there is none of mummy in her daughter?????:H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X