Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, 24th January 2012

Ok have to leg it, layers..

Zens your doing whats right for you, wishing you the best christmas ever with all mr marios strenght. xx

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Zenster....all the very best to you:l you go for it ...we are all here for you...wish I had have sent you some Irn Bru..take care :l:l:l
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning everybody how are yiz? jus did this and put on the af thread...anyone add to it if they want ...only stipulation...it cant be serious :H:H

Reasons to refuse a drink

No I am training to be a mormon

I am allergic to alcohol...every time I touch it I break out in handcuffs

I am allergic to alcohol...it makes my clothes fall off..

No thanks..I need to be in full control for picking pockets later

No thanks I am doing a robbery later and dont want to get a DUI

I cant really afford to..you see I just stole a new car.

No thanks gotta be up early tomorrow for shoplifting in the sales.

Cant really ..I am doing an investigation for television into how much drinking alcohol turns people into dickheads..have you been drinking??

No ta.. don't like mixing drink and drugs...Im stoned outta my box

No thanks I am on a buyback scheme...I am buying my life back..now fk off!!

I am doing a survey into how much alcohol it takes before you start talking shite...wow you certainly have got a head start!!

Did I ever tell you about the time I got locked up for chopping someone up because I had been drinking??
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

:l Bye Zen you will be fine just concentrate on you the month you are there and healing yourself. You are most likely gone by now. Just havin coffee and still in bed watchin the xmas madness on ireland am. Going shopping early and did doing some cleaning etc when i get then chill for the evening. So get to ready to head out check back later.:cupajoe:

Comment

Morning army

Awhh our zenners has gone to heal for a wee while - she's gonna do just fine - and how's the rest if us ?

Well the kids are doing me feckin head in, the house is a shit tip, I've got a pile of ironing as tall as me and I'm slowly losing the will to live. Again.

Nothing new there then.

Hope you are all having happy and peaceful Xmas Eve's xxx
            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Foxy..... take care. Don't be going nowhere on me... xxx

Just getting ready to bugger off and do this thing. Ferk! :H Yis should see the lack of packing...

Comment

Quest for the key;1431437 wrote: Morning army

Awhh our zenners has gone to heal for a wee while - she's gonna do just fine - and how's the rest if us ?

Well the kids are doing me feckin head in, the house is a shit tip, I've got a pile of ironing as tall as me and I'm slowly losing the will to live. Again.

Nothing new there then.

Hope you are all having happy and peaceful Xmas Eve's xxx
                Och fer feck's sakes! Tell the kids to do the ironing, it will build stamina, and if they argue say it was Aunty Zen wot said to do it. :l

Comment

Me here! And I appreciate your bossy-ness. (Is that a word?) Your wisdom is what will see me through today and get me started on this...

Comment

Get the job done Zen and then get yer self back on these threads. You will be missed and you will be better than ever.
                    best
                    ~nurdl
                    :notes:
                    we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

I should take a picture. I have bankers boxes and I am throwing the stuff I need to take in them. The place is a mile away from the gaff...

Wonder if I could smuggle my lappers past them?!

Comment

Zenstyle;1431443 wrote: Just getting ready to bugger off and do this thing. Ferk! :H Yis should see the lack of packing...
                        Glad I caught you before you left. Have been thinking of you all weekend.
                        Just want to wish you luck even though I don't think you'll need it....PPQ

Comment

mollyka;1431456 wrote: Hey Nurdlwurdl!! You all prepared for the crimbo? What do you do - family etc?

Now our girl, if I was that wise I'da never ended up in Aiseiri - used other folks wisdom:H I truly am a little bit jealous. Did you ever do a retreat when you were a young one in school? We did a few 2-3 day jobs - the last one was a disaster cos me mate ended up nearly having to be exorcised cos of an ouija board - errrm - that's another story --- but the previous ones were just lovely. Well think 28 days of that - I'd go down again for a month tomorrow!!! Well mebbe not tomorrow - they'd get no turkey - but ya know what I mean!!
                          No. Never did nowt like that for myself. But I hope there are no Ouija boards. Number one, I don't need them... I talk to dead people all the time!!! :H I think that may be part of the bloomin problem...

*waving* YOO HOO Nurdl! :l

Did you say turkey Mollers? I'm getting Hank! There'll be no turkey there unless I cook the fecker! :H:H:H

Comment

Afternoon!

Shit! Hope I'm not too late! Hope all goes well in rehab zenny. Will be thinking of you the whole month through! Come back sober and well. :l:l:l

Comment

porqoui;1431458 wrote: Glad I caught you before you left. Have been thinking of you all weekend.
                              Just want to wish you luck even though I don't think you'll need it....PPQ
                              Thank you honey.... :l:l:l

I'll have you all right here with me... in my heart and my head... xxx

Comment

Oh, the irony

BBC News - Doctors 'save man's life by using alcohol'

Comment

Working...
                                X