Getting A Little Better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting A Little Better

Tapering off is tougher than I thought. I am drinking less but feel really spaced. I didn't wake up today for the first time with a tiny craving. Actually didn't think of my problem until just now. One day at a time.

Getting A Little Better

Hi cutting down on our drinking consumption is very hard,when is enough enough ? Make sure you don’t keep any drink in the house – just buy it as you need it. That way the choice to drink has to be a conscious decision. Also have you tried a combination of cutting down and giving up – just staying sober for a day or two at a time every week. It’s better than nothing, and you’re getting used to dealing with life without drinking. Try and plan which days you’re going to do it in advance, and plan to do something else incompatible with drinking perhaps.Remember there is no easy way to stopping drinking nothing changes if nothing changes.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Getting A Little Better

iknowicandoit;1431500 wrote: Tapering off is tougher than I thought. I am drinking less but feel really spaced. I didn't wake up today for the first time with a tiny craving. Actually didn't think of my problem until just now. One day at a time.
      Good work....remember you are working your way back to being normal......being sober is the normal way to be.

Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
      X