Army Thread 26/12/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26/12/2012

JackieClaire;1432575 wrote: Aww yes. I've still got a load left. My Granny was on good form, looking rather natty in her very fasbhionable in her new duffle coat.

Oh and my eldest niece is turning into a real beauty.
    You still have a granny JC? Blimey! She must be really old (I'm not being rude!).

Evening, BTW :hallo:

Comment

Army Thread 26/12/2012

Recluse;1432585 wrote: You still have a granny JC? Blimey! She must be really old (I'm not being rude!).

That's funny Reccie. :H

Good to hear it went well and your young un's are turning into beauties while yer oldies have still got all their noggins screwed on proper.

Comment

Army Thread 26/12/2012

Recluse;1432585 wrote: You still have a granny JC? Blimey! She must be really old (I'm not being rude!).

She's 98 (99) in February. I adore her.:h

Been reading about you and your Mum, Reccy. Lovely to see you can share some time together in peace.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26/12/2012

JackieClaire;1432596 wrote: She's 98 (99) in February. I adore her.:h

Been reading about you and your Mum, Reccy. Lovely to see you can share some time together in peace.
          Thanks Jackie.

I did guess your granny might be getting on for the 100 mark. Hope she has a fair few more years left in her.

Glad your day went well. I guess you'll be dining on the leftovers for a while. I've been googling for something interesting to do with leftover roast chicken.

Comment

Army Thread 26/12/2012

I'll strangle her if she doesn't reach a 100. She told me on her birthday this year she's looking forward to the big party.

Not as many leftovers as I thought. Put some of the cake and cheesecake in the freezer and will send the son and heir back to Berwick with a very large packed lunch.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
            X