Thirsty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirsty

Started the supps 4 days ago and have been AF now for 6 days...YEAH...longest stretch in over a year. Anyway, the past 3 days I have been literally dieing of thirst...I mean I am drinking water like a mad woman. Do the vitamins do that?
    PS....I slept 7 hrs without waking up last night

Thirsty

Hi toc-
    hmmm.....I just remember that every time I quit in the past I'd be soooo dehydrated that I'd be thirsty for about 5 - 7 days. Nothing but water for about 5 days then I'd move onto soda etc.

my two...:cents
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thirsty

I am drinking water....I am starting to worry I will get water intoxification...LOL (wouldn't that be my luck!)

Comment

Thirsty

Tired, I got the same thing just recently...and still have it today day 8 AF. maybe the Campral? or the anti-depressant...dunno, now I'm thirsty just typing this.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thirsty

that's right, you better not be coming to work with water on your breath!

that's all we need is another water-logged hobo in town
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thirsty

Does that mean you are on the loo all the time?

Comment

Thirsty

personally I'd rather have my butt on the loo than my head in it
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thirsty

D- Very wise words !!

Comment

Thirsty

See obsessive compulsive disorder is the TRUE underlying problem. I can't even drink water in moderation. Water intoxification can truly occur.....if you drink to much water, to fast, your brain will swell and you can die. (i was joking though, i do not have this fear)

Comment

Thirsty

LOL... you guys crack me up!

TOC, I'm also panting like a dog. Even when I've finished a mountain of water, I'm still thiirsty. I'm drinking at least 2 litres a day. Maybe try some juices as well, to break it up a bit.

My headaches must be from dehydration (despite all the water) but they're slowly easing up a bit.

Doo
                    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Thirsty

DooDoo, at least we're not licking our own butts and humping everything in site like a true dog would...LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X